Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Problem with quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 31, 2010
Hello, I've been trying to contact you about this problem since february, 6 and still recieve no response. I play wizard101 (username: gabrielacmf and character: Alura RubyShade) with my husband (username: honukai and character: Blaze GhostCaller )and we notice that my quest were not matching with his (for exemple:defeat Water Lurker and collect artifact, Locate Duskweb's Barracks), then we checked everything and we realized that some quests givers (for exemple: Vassek Shadowspite)were not lite up for him, so he couldn't get the quests. So now he is stucked and I am too, because I am waiting to do the missions with he! Please fix this e tell me when everything is normal again! We have five subcriptions, and we would like to keep enjoying this with our sons! I know we are both in different schools - not all the quests will align perfectly. But I am sure that defeat Water Lurker and collect artifact, Locate Duskweb's Barracks and Vassek Shadowspite are not just for life school? I cant believe that he doesnt have those missions on because he is myth school? That make no sense! He is level 57 and he doesnt have anymore missions to do? He doesnt need make any mission on this place where the kracken is chained? Sorry but that is really wrong! Please, fix that and hit me soon as possible with an answer on this e-mail (the master account e-mail) because my husband dont check his emails. Thank you
Thank you for your attention!
Gabriela Freitas

Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
It can happen where you end up not completely at level 60 when you beat this game. This either means that there are side quests you have missed, or he just didn't battle very often, therefore not gaining as much experience points as other wizards.

As for the quests?

It could be just that your computer is running slower than usual, when your quests aren't... working properly. But it IS true that some quests are only for certain schools to gain new spells exclusive to your school.

I hope this helps...

~Sincerely, Amber Dragonblade - Ice

Explorer
Mar 04, 2009
Do you two play at the exact same time all the time? If not, then you probably wouldn't be on the same quest. The water lurker quest is, I believe, the first or second storyline quest in stormriven hall. Duskwebs barracks is in stormriven,beforestormriven hall. You or your husband probably did some questing while the other wasn't playing, which would explain why you are not on the same quest.

Survivor
May 31, 2010
Ok guys i think i undestood lol, but i am kind lost yet... But thanx anyway, We'll try figure it out!!!