Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question for Flamea, Greyrose, and Balestorm

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 27, 2009
I read all of the books in you classrooms and each one says different (besides the history). Storms books says "Today, the Storm elements still exist. Even now the more potent Storm magic holds Fire and Ice at bay."
The Ice books says " And Because it is derived from the Giants, Ice magic
will always be more powerful than that of Fire and Storm. . ." And the Fire book says " Though the Dragons now sleep, Fire magic, the most powerful of all magics, comes from the essence that Dragons released into fire and magma. . ." So which book is true? Are the books wrong? Please answer why the books say this because i am very confused.

Sincerley Ashley Frostflame
lvl 49 ice

P.S. I am a geek on dragons!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have a feild guide on it and yeah i love dragons!!!!!!! XD

Defender
Aug 30, 2009
There is no right or wrong. The piont is just that each school claims it's the best. Ice is the best of course... i'm biased.

Cody Stormcaster Lv. 60 Thaumuturge
Alex Life Bringer Lv. 49 Theurgist
ALex Nightsword Lv. 48 Necromancer

Survivor
Nov 27, 2009
zz00 wrote:
There is no right or wrong. The piont is just that each school claims it's the best. Ice is the best of course... i'm biased.

I guess your right.......
And i say ice is pretty awesome too

Sincerley Ashley Frostflame
Ice lvl 49

Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
zz00 wrote:

Ice isnt the best school death is sorry im biased too. ;)

Delver
Jul 09, 2009
Ugh all of you are wrong fire is the best, and you knnow it. Fire is the best class in the spiral

Aaron Drakewalker Level 26
Fire wizard secondary class:Balance

My goal is to become one of the strongest pyromancers in the spiral.

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
As a Balance wizard, all I can say is no one is wrong, no one is right. All of the schools are as powerful as the other, it all depends on the wizard who's hands it's in.

Taryn Dragonsong
Legendary Sorcerer

Survivor
Apr 03, 2010
Supersekh wrote:
zz00 wrote:

I to am bias, I saw wraith hit 2,000,000, and bolt hit 13,000,000 all posted for anyone to "watch".

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
well i think i'm gonna have to disagree storm i think is the best because well it's the best i think ice and storm are rivals cause storm has the highest attack but the lowest health ice has the weakest attack and the highest health ice and storm are born rivals ( sorry fire XD ) anyway

GO STORM!!!

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
Hahaha well then...
You guys sound just like the before mentioned books, claiming that thier school is the best. People say their school is the best for that very reason- It's their school. Does that answer anything?

Taryn Dragonsong
Legendary Sorcerer (who thinks all the schools are equal)

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
Supersekh wrote:
zz00 wrote:

I so agree that death is the best school :-) ;) :-D

- Jenna Goldenhorn lvl 51 Grandmaster Necromancer

Survivor
Dec 13, 2010
all schools are powerfull but i think that storm is most powerfull !!!!!!!!!!!

though death rules

Survivor
Jan 03, 2010
Explorer
Oct 01, 2010
The books were just to encourage those that thier school is the best. They were only ment for people in that school.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2010
dolor456 wrote:
The books were just to encourage those that thier school is the best. They were only ment for people in that school.
true

Defender
May 10, 2010
The books are their to encourage confidence in the wizard that posesses magic in that school.

I am a proud thaumaturge [ice wizard] and I am having fun, but I am pretty upset with the attack ranges. [I am lvl 25] I was doing practice PvP and I got beat on the second round by a storm wizard. I had 1, 546 health, then wiped out by the storm wizard. Just sayin' :?

See ya 'round the spiral!
~Kristen Silverstone lvl 25 thaumaturge [ice wizard]

Defender
Sep 28, 2010
zz00 wrote:

There is no best school every school has its weaknessses and advantages.

Survivor
Dec 14, 2010
ugh sry ice people and fire people but storm is the best. ice. you have high health so you can survive battles, but have the weakest ever spells. fire. you guys have mild attacks but still, a bit weak on health. now time for storm. storm is the best school of all because it has a good amount of health and an AWESOME AMOUNT OF DAMAGE. the leviathan without any boosts does 1030 damage. yes, i know it fizzles frequently but it is still the best school because it can finish battles quicker so that means you lvl up and get exp quicker!
Daniel GhostBlood level 52 Grandmaster Diviner!

Survivor
Dec 14, 2010
oh and, turbofreak is so right when he said wild bolt hit 130,000,000. see? i told you storm is the best and most powerful school

Survivor
Dec 14, 2010
joey110498 wrote:
well i think i'm gonna have to disagree storm i think is the best because well it's the best i think ice and storm are rivals cause storm has the highest attack but the lowest health ice has the weakest attack and the highest health ice and storm are born rivals ( sorry fire XD ) anyway

GO STORM!!!

woot woot! go storm! grandmaster 52. thats me!

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
converse1018 wrote:
ugh sry ice people and fire people but storm is the best. ice. you have high health so you can survive battles, but have the weakest ever spells. fire. you guys have mild attacks but still, a bit weak on health. now time for storm. storm is the best school of all because it has a good amount of health and an AWESOME AMOUNT OF DAMAGE. the leviathan without any boosts does 1030 damage. yes, i know it fizzles frequently but it is still the best school because it can finish battles quicker so that means you lvl up and get exp quicker!
Daniel GhostBlood level 52 Grandmaster Diviner!

Wow so... fire has bad health and you DON'T now? Ice doesn't have weak spells. Once you can get something to hit over 24k it doesn't matter who's hitting higher, the boss is still dead. Honestly, I'm starting to think life is the best school ever, because it's willing to listen to arrogant Storm and Fire people and then heal them too...

Taryn Dragonsong
Legendary Sorcerer

Delver
Dec 06, 2009
sunsword44 wrote:
Hahaha well then...
You guys sound just like the before mentioned books, claiming that thier school is the best. People say their school is the best for that very reason- It's their school. Does that answer anything?

Taryn Dragonsong

Well, that's technically where you (Sorcerers) kick in and claim that every school is even. You are the Keepers of Peace, the Barrier between the rivalry of Ice and Fire, the Great Vigils, the Wisest of the Wise.

- Oran Titanrider, Grandmaster Thaumaturgist

Survivor
May 05, 2009
flarzedrago9 wrote:
Ugh all of you are wrong fire is the best, and you knnow it. Fire is the best class in the spiral

I like fire best, and you're right, dragons are best. :-)

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
icewing43 wrote:
sunsword44 wrote:
Hahaha well then...

Taryn Dragonsong

Well, that's technically where you (Sorcerers) kick in and claim that every school is even. You are the Keepers of Peace, the Barrier between the rivalry of Ice and Fire, the Great Vigils, the Wisest of the Wise.

Lol doesn't seem to be working though, lol

Defender
Apr 30, 2010
flarzedrago9 wrote:

Fire is the best and good luck buddy you'd have to take me on before you got there 8)

Aaron FireStone Legendary pyromancer

(I'd be up for the challenge though )

Defender
Apr 30, 2010
sunsword44 wrote:
icewing43 wrote:
sunsword44 wrote:
Hahaha well then...

Taryn Dragonsong

Lol doesn't seem to be working though, lol

Lol, come on sorcerers stop this fighting going on between all of us.

Fire is the best, hate to burst your bubble storm but I have only lost to a storm wizard in pvp about twice (I've done about 200 matches, okay yeah not that much but still) Ice has to low of spells and storm has basically no defense one efreet with blades and traps and storm is dead.