Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

shops of dragonspyre

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
I was just wondering where the shops are if there are any in DragonsPyre. I know where the hat/robe, athame, ring, and boot shops are but what about the wand, pet, amulet, and deck shops are if there are any.

Thanks for the info,
Karic Ravenblade Level 42 Master Diviner

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Wands are winnable. Pets are winnable they are accessories so they are less important. ( But I do love my pets ) I Don't Think there will be any more of amulets avliable. Most people have won the amulets. They seem to be less popular.

Survivor
Jan 10, 2009
:P i am a wizard that is not very strong but i do like pets. Also teleport to my friends in different worlds and i love to buy pets in them. But i have ran into something i am level 16 and cant get to the first world so ya. :P

Survivor
Sep 03, 2008
Aww, I've been looking forward to getting a new wand and a deck. There really is no shop for that in Dragonspyre??

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
alright well I was hoping that getting wands and pets and decks would be easier to get beside boss drops since they are rare...oh well got lots of time to get the stuff =D

Thanks again Orca =D
Karic Ravenblade Level 42 Master Diviner

Survivor
Aug 06, 2008
There is a shop in the library, sales swords. I love the graphics swords and the rings look really cool, wish I had a place to display them. As for a deck one of the quests gives you deck of cards 60 cards 20 side if I am remembering correctly.

Survivor
Jan 01, 2009
RoyGBiv wrote:
There is a shop in the library, sales swords. I love the graphics swords and the rings look really cool, wish I had a place to display them. As for a deck one of the quests gives you deck of cards 60 cards 20 side if I am remembering correctly.

PLEASE TELL ME WHICH QUEST, i just got into dragonspyre and i'm currently in the grand chasm. i really want a good deck because the one i have now only gives 40 cards.

Elijah Ghostshade level 44 necromancer

Explorer
Mar 03, 2009
For one, there IS a pet shop. Two pets for you, Jade Oni and Storm Hound, but I forget where it is and they are both EXPENSIVE.

As far as decks, they are boss drops, same as wands. However, there appears to be a wand shop symbol outside the library, but no wand shop.

Explorer
Mar 14, 2009
there is a wand and antheme shop in the libary. i cant find the wand shop does anybody know where it is?

Explorer
Mar 03, 2009
If you just got to Dragonspyre and are convinced that there are amulet and wand shops because of the banners, sorry to inform you that they still don't exist. It is quite possible that they will be released in the future, but you won't find them at this point in time.

Defender
Sep 15, 2008
Survivor
Jun 15, 2009
I did find a pet shop sign in Dragonspyre (the Atheneum), but when you go to the vendor he has no pets (?!?). Prospector Zeke (commons and down the ramp) is who sells the Storm Hound and Jade Oni. But they are sold for crowns, not gold.

Hero
May 02, 2009
Brigadiva wrote:
I did find a pet shop sign in Dragonspyre (the Atheneum), but when you go to the vendor he has no pets (?!?). Prospector Zeke (commons and down the ramp) is who sells the Storm Hound and Jade Oni. But they are sold for crowns, not gold.

The pet shop in DS only had the crowns pets, Jade Oni and Storm Hound.
When they took the crowns items out from the shops, and made them rare boss drops, they took out the two pets from the DragonSpyre pet shop.

So now, if and/or when KI puts the crowns items back in the shops, DS is the second world that is pet shop-less.

You can still get the pets from Zeke, you just need enough crowns.

I'm glad I got my Jade Oni pet before that update happened.

SethShadowCloud
Master Pyromancer/Storm wizard
Jade Oni pet named Prince Hunter
A good friend.

Explorer
Jan 07, 2009
snaebra wrote:
Aww, I've been looking forward to getting a new wand and a deck. There really is no shop for that in Dragonspyre??

There is a shop in DS but you have to unlock the portal for it.

Survivor
May 09, 2009
Am i too late to be writing something?
There is no deck shop. There is a sign for a pet shop, but there are no pets there.

Hope this helps if i am not to late to be writing this!

Tyler Deathcaster, Master Death Wizard
Lvl. 45 :D