Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvP Treasure Cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 30, 2009
Hi I am Juan Starwhisper and i PvP in Ranked and i see a lot of people using treasure cards and i think its cheating bacause when you use a treasure card they have enhanced damage and its very unfair. I get very mad and up set so then i quit playing PvP for a while . Its Annoying getting Beat By A Treasure User so then i stop. Please Bam treasure cards form PVP

Your Friend,
Juan Star Whisper
Legendary Fire Wizard LvL.60 :)

Delver
Sep 26, 2009
I tried to post this and got tons of comments saying to stop complaining and that i was just a noob. O. o

If you dont like it then try to use them yourself. I still dont and i dont like it when other people do but i just let it pass now. (Occasionally i will feel the urge to use a treasure though.)

Explorer
Jan 07, 2010
gordoynene wrote:
Hi I am Juan Starwhisper and i PvP in Ranked and i see a lot of people using treasure cards and i think its cheating bacause when you use a treasure card they have enhanced damage and its very unfair. I get very mad and up set so then i quit playing PvP for a while . Its Annoying getting Beat By A Treasure User so then i stop. Please Bam treasure cards form PVP

Your Friend,
Juan Star Whisper
Legendary Fire Wizard LvL.60 :-)

Sorry Juan, you are so wrong here, I have been pvping for over 2 years now and almost everyone uses treasure cards in their side deck. It is not possible to actually win a dual if you pvp and get matched up with a wizard who is 10 times to 20 times higher than your own. Do you really think a myth at level 16 is going to beat a balance at level 35 with their regular deck? LOL, get real. My myth is a level 16 warlard and gets matched up with level 35plus all the time and would have a hard time winning those battle with her troll and minion cards only lol. You are being very unrealistic. btw, treasure cards are used by me only if they are absolutely necessary for the battle, otherwise is will use what is in my deck. But in all honestly, how is using treasure cards any different than a low level using a level 48 pet? My friends level 9 myth came up against a level 12 storm using a storm level 48 pet which hit him with over 800 with a 5 pips use. needless to say as a level 9 myth he only had myth and death shields in his deck. after his lost I gave him some treasure towers, cyclops, pigs and orthrus cards, next time he met her he won, she actually called him a treasure noob for hitting her with the pigs and winnning. I was laughing at her because she used her stormzilla pet spell against him the turn before (she was level 10 or 12 using level 48 spell) but she felt that using that spell was fair! lol I had to tell her that using a treasure card was the same as using a pet spell meant for levels 48. If she wanted a fair battle with school specific spells for each level, with no pets or treasures, then ok thats the only fair way. Treasure cards are part of pvp, and in no way are cheating or unfair. It is a strategy to use against those that are either using level 48 spells/pets or are way higher level than you. I never waste a card on someone who I can beat using my regular deck.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
gordoynene wrote:
Hi I am Juan Starwhisper and i PvP in Ranked and i see a lot of people using treasure cards and i think its cheating

It's not cheating. It's just another way that the more dedicated players get the advantage.

Defender
Sep 28, 2010
gordoynene wrote:

Your Friend,
Juan Star Whisper
Legendary Fire Wizard LvL.60 :)
Pyromancers dont cry :) Level 60 pyromancer Hunter firebreath.