Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PLZ seperate gardening & pet energy

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 04, 2010
Please, Please, Please! I love both pet lvling and gardening but never have the energy to do both. Since they are completely different things. . . . why do they use the same energy source????
The only suggestions i have is maybe you can lvl pets using your mana (pet lvling takes a really long time & this would help) or simply make another energy orb next to the one we have now.

Defender
Nov 24, 2009
icbear wrote:
Please, Please, Please! I love both pet lvling and gardening but never have the energy to do both. Since they are completely different things. . . . why do they use the same energy source????
The only suggestions i have is maybe you can lvl pets using your mana (pet lvling takes a really long time & this would help) or simply make another energy orb next to the one we have now.
i agree when i finnish gardening my super small garden all 70 energy is gone no time or energy to do both

Explorer
Dec 25, 2010
This is why I have one person that trains pets and another that gardens. But I am in agreement. We do need more energy.

Historian
May 01, 2010
hey have you guys ever think of altenating gardening to training? it works for me heres how it goes,
plant some plants whichever ones you want
put them with there likes and stuff once they get to elder(all of them) you can harvest them or show them off i dont care which
then BEFORE you plant any more train you pet until you want to garden again then repeat the prosses

Defender
Nov 24, 2009
i read your post i agree i will make a pet training guy out of my ice character since he doesnt garden

Explorer
Dec 10, 2009
i also agree it would be nice to have sparate energy for gardening and pet training , either that or DOUBLE the amount of energy we can have

for now all pet training is on hold for anyone gardening, so about 1/2 mine are NOT gardening- i decided to wait till each finishes cl to start a garden (all mine have been grand since before cl went live)-. Storm is almost a master gardener, but she often has to wait to finish till energy renews- that fly swatter eats alot up- it is the only way to get rid of imps- if not- you lose the plant- i found they cannot be harvested even as elder

i never realized till now what a handful 12 wizards woould be LOL, i have roughly 2 1/2 hrs an evening to play, and takes awhile just to work the 7 who are gardening, farming reagents on hold again, pet training on hold too lol

seems i always need money for Life- she fights for gold for recipes and makes things for everyone on that account,

kira of many Legends

Delver
Jun 09, 2010
I agree 100% I think they should have seperate balls of energy for gardening and pets.