Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Silver Trumpet Vine

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 17, 2010
Why does the Silver trumpet vine wilt so easy? Three times I've gotten it to within a day of elder when it abruptly wilts! I stay up till midnight to tend it, tend it again when I get up in the morning and again at mid-day. It has four likes and gets everything it needs. Repeatedly it suddenly wilts for no reason. Has anybody else had this problem?

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
AmazonMom wrote:
Why does the Silver trumpet vine wilt so easy? Three times I've gotten it to within a day of elder when it abruptly wilts! I stay up till midnight to tend it, tend it again when I get up in the morning and again at mid-day. It has four likes and gets everything it needs. Repeatedly it suddenly wilts for no reason. Has anybody else had this problem?

I would just slow it down myself. Use the likes to get it to mature, then remove them (maybe just 1 like), and you should be fine. Sometimes growing too fast isn't a benefit.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
There is a bright side to this.

The advantage of a plant wilting is that you get an extended time for potential harvests because it resets to a young plant. Essentially, it doubles the plant's lifetime.