Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Reshuffle is broken

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
Reshuffle is broken. It is supposed to reshuffle discarded cards back into deck. It currently reshuffles all cards including used cards. That is a big problem in pvp.

Delver
Feb 25, 2010
Actually, Reshuffle doesn't ONLY reshuffle JUST the discarded cards. It does them all, including cards that fizzled previously. It's best not to use Reshuffle unless you know you're in a battle that will take longer than your deck can last.

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
Yeah I think I have better things to do with my time than fighting 1 ice wizard for four hours every night. The spell is broken, puts used cards back into deck when it is SUPPOSED to reshuffle the discard pile. What's with that?

Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
No, that was the original intent of reshuffle. It completely gives back your deck on a silver/golden platter so you can outlast the enemy. If you get far enough along to use reshuffle, your lucky. Usually you kill them or they kill you before you ever have to get back deck, at least at my level.