Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

ultimate tower fight

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 30, 2009
oj so i think this sounds cool have a tower in wc or some thing i could less were but any ways you take all the bosses of the spiral and mix them all up it will be up to a 50 fights and you get tenth crown for each battle so the max crown you could get is 500 from one run through but all it is that 4 different totaly random each time it would be some thing fun to do other than doing pvp or pet racing and other things it would be just a little treat for the wizard community it is just a suggestion

Defender
Dec 01, 2010
Defender
May 12, 2009
I know I have heard the idea before and what i say to it is that it is good with a few things I'd like to say. One: Most people don't have the time to do that many bosses in a row so you should be able to go back to it. Two: I think it should be all the bosses you have defeated or at least the main cooler bosses plus a few so low levels can still do it. Three: I doubt KI would do the crown thing but a good way to balance it out would be if you could beat the whole tower in ten tries (log offs and ons or without dying) you get the crowns. Thanks for listening! Unless you skimmed it than i take it back. Later.