Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

u;timate pet training device

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 30, 2009
ok think about this how wonderfull if you could get every one of your pets talents. now for this ultimate greatness of pet you would have to pay 15,000 to 20,000 crown and wait three to five days now i know this seems like a bit much but worth it in the end if you like great if you dislike well i dont care because think about this just waiting a few days and getting every talent there is in your pets list of talents. so KI when you see this think about this it will make many players happy and money for you to mkae many other great additions so plz think about it,

Jack Dragonbreath lvl 60 fire
Jack DRagonbreath lvl 23 death

cya ya around

Explorer
Mar 04, 2009
That would be INSANELY overpowered on some pets *glances at sea dragon* It is an ok idea, but 1. it should be MUCH more expensive. 2. The slow progression right now is a bit better. Gives you a sense of accomplishment, and makes the pets more unique

Delver
Mar 15, 2009
dradio1 wrote:
That would be INSANELY overpowered on some pets *glances at sea dragon* It is an ok idea, but 1. it should be MUCH more expensive. 2. The slow progression right now is a bit better. Gives you a sense of accomplishment, and makes the pets more unique

I agree with you

Defender
Jun 30, 2009
i see were you are getting at there but still it is a great idea and some people dont want to wait us type of people are impatient and are willing to pay that kind of cash sure the price could go up a little but in other words i think it is great now if only KI would respond to it then we would get there idea on it