Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 2-11-11

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 06, 2011
You should put like feint for every school and hex and curse and dragonblade for all schools :D

Survivor
Sep 08, 2009
I wouldlike to see

Death- have a drianer that takes 400 from oppent for 2 pips

Life- 400 sheid to all players for 5 pips

Fire- they should get +45 fire blade

Myth- 1 dispelled card that goes to all types for 2 pips

Ice- tower shield to all friends

Balance- dont know

Thunder- + 20 accuracy card

Survivor
Sep 08, 2009
I would like to see

Balance- dont know

Survivor
Jan 31, 2011
This game really has my attention. I love all of the different spells. I would however like to see an invinsibility spell. Something you could use when battling more than one character.

Survivor
Sep 08, 2009
I would like to see

Balance- dont know

Survivor
Sep 08, 2009
I would like to see

Balance- dont know

Survivor
Sep 08, 2009
I would like to see

Balance- dont know

Survivor
May 01, 2010
eioofh wrote:
I would like ice to have a all buff or debuff(bladestorm, plague, smoke screen, etc.) One thing I have in mind is a tower shield to all friends. Like
-25% incoming to all friends.

Thomas Swiftthistle, Legendary Ice

I think thomas idea on this is wonderful. To all friends that be cool i mean like fire has scald meteor dragon. storm as storm lord tempest and the storm spell that puts storm traps on every one. I think ice should get some kinda spell to add a shield to Block all schools to every one like thomas was saying, thats a wonder ice spell :D~!

Talon BlueBringer, Legendary Ice

Survivor
Jun 23, 2010
dead1324 wrote:
as a level 60 necromcer, feint is very helpful, and i think there should be another poison spell that does about 90+700 , because death spells arent that strong. in battle i have to rely on the bandit polymorph because my attacks arnt enough. please consider making a new death poison spell,

sincerely,
William Crowdust

hey i'm a level 60 necormcer too and i kill everything i have to fight
so how cant you unless you dont have the right outfit on or something death is my strongest school then i have another level 60 balance and i kill everything the only one tht can kill my balance guy is my death guy and anyone who cn kill my death guy is my balance if u really are death you have to step up your game becuz thats bad if your asking for a new spell like that and i would rather see a feint that goes to all enemys so when i use scarecrow i dont have all the +30 on me come death is an awesome school and when ever you hit something you get your health back manly so how can you ask for a spell that wont give health back and just hits we already got a new one lik that the skeletal dragon

Survivor
Jan 30, 2011
I have yet to find a Balance spell that me to heal a partner in a duel. it would seem natural that if I am balanced i would be qable to help others as well as myself. Especially those helping me.

Survivor
Oct 05, 2010
An all school shield would be GREAT. Like a single shield spell that resisted spells from all schools. I'm Thinking 75% as the minimum and 90% as the absolute max. We don't need any GOD CARDS in this game.
Thanks,
Johnshell329
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For censoring issues when i say GOD CARDS i mean like Greek Gods and I am implying that they are Superpowerfull cards that are irrational during Duels, and especially PvP.

Survivor
May 21, 2009
You know, i have been thinking of a rather odd spell for years upon years now. What if we had a spirit hydra. It's three heads will blast life, myth, and death at your opponent all in the same round. Similar to elemental hydra, it should do 190 per head, and will be in the balance school. A lot of spells i have seen on this post are very unrealistic, and cheap. We should be finding spells to help us out, not extreme cheating cheap cards.

I have also wanted to see a balance convert. Although we do have elemental spells, balances main spell is judgement. for the convert, it could change balance to either death, life, or myth.

Other posts i have seen involve raising storms health. I certainly don't agree with that, if you raise their health, weaken their spells. All the schools health and spell damage equal out in some way, like ice, very high health, weak spells. Storm is just the opposite, weak health, monsterous spells. Raising storms health, will make them extremely hard to beat, considering their attack spells.

Well, enough talking for me, consider what i have said to heart and see you in the wizarding world.

Jason Cloud
Level 60 Sorcerer

Survivor
Oct 30, 2010
I would like to say first say thank you to Wizards 101 for giving the players input into this game.

Not sure if these are utility, buth they all have the same theme.

This type of spell is cast onto opponent.

Death spell that steals peoples PiPs for sacraficing life. Maybe 100-200 health per PiP. Power PiPs are turned into regular PiPs when stolen.

Life destroy PiPs and gain 100-200 health per PiP to self or other

Fire destroy PiP and it makes a fire elf spell for 100 damage per PiP

Ice destroy PiP add a protection shield -15% on self for each PiP

Myth destroy PiP and destroy a shield for each Pip destroyed

Storm destroy PiP and add a trap 10% damage for each Pip destroyed

Balance destroy PiPs -- all of players Pips turn into power PiPs.

Survivor
Oct 24, 2009
Death should have a good shield to block 1 attack and then does 100 damage to the caster per pip.

also life needs better heals.
you could add a spell to increase their heals like double heal which leys you double the heal of the spell for 2 pips

fire should get a plus 10 % shield like storm

storm should have a 50% shield for 0 pips because of their health

ice should have a dot move (damage over time) like freeze or something
and also frozen hard to decrease their damage by 50% for 3 turns

-Jennifer Hexshade
Magus neromancer Lv 30 ( for now )

Explorer
Mar 04, 2009
For death, i would love to see a new blade, that would help with the damage of crow in celestia. I would also love a double trap for myth. I would also love being able to enchant steal spells, but that is a problem for another day.

Survivor
May 24, 2010
In the spirit of debuffing the tower shields that seem so prolific in Wizard101, I would like to see a spell that could remove them from all opponents at once. This could be similar to "Remove one negative" but for those on all opponents rather than on ones self or teammates.

Also, a new, all opponent, trap spell for each of the other classes like the Storm school has windstorm would at least mitigate the effect of tower shields. Perhaps even removing windstorm altogether and replacing it with an all-class, generic "blank"storm trap would have the same result. This would be a sort of match-up to Balance's Bladestorm

Lastly, a wand that does very minimal damage, say 4, (I know, the rules...) that targets all opponents would have the same effect.

In a team fight, any of these could be cast just ahead of another wizard casting an offense spell, effectively cleansing the opponents defenses and leaving them open to full damage.

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
maxitola2009 wrote:
I'd like to see storm get a 90% shield, or at least some kind of defense against all considering our health. Maybe a spell that increases our max health for that battle, but something to help us with our low health.

i have an idea for a life spell, some kind of plant that grows from the ground and vines grow everywhere either the vines attack every enemy or it wraps its vine around the enemy and squeezes them and does like 700 damage for a one person it attacks or 635 for everyone it attacks

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
and idk if it should attack every player or just one, but if its for one player the vine squeeze the other target and it does like 700 damage. if it attacks all players the vines just like starts hitting them and does like 560 damage :D

Survivor
May 04, 2009
(Astral defence spell)

I think we should have a spell with at least a 50% defence for all friends. I don't have a spell name for it though. You guys can make a name. Remember the spell type is either star, moon or sun.

Blaze Titanglade level 49 conjurer (Myth)

Survivor
May 24, 2010
Spell to defend against Elf type spells that cost pips but places 4 damage shields of 50%. This should be a different spell for each school being at least fourth rank.

Survivor
May 28, 2010
[i think there should be a life trap spell because think about it life only has a trap and blade. All the other types have some sort of extra boost to there srength and life has to wait to level 58 for a all enimie spell that also makes me sad so i think life needs i spell thats all enimie and puts a tap on all of them like 20% trap to all enimies and a attack to all to death as extra traps so does balance and ice fire myth and storm have something like wild fire something like that is what life needs

Survivor
May 28, 2010
i think life needs a life trap or something because all life has is a blade and trap . and i am sick of it. all the other types have some sort of extra thing like wild fire or time of legend. life needs those. i am sure life has enough healing spells please oh mersy not another healing spell. and we need an all enimie spell. we should not have to wait all the way to level 58 for a all enimie spell. so we should get a attack all enimie spell that atacks all then puts a trap on all thats what all lifes need a trap that goes on all or something like wild fire or time f legend or an all enimie spell that attacks then puts say 25% trap on all that should cost say 4 pips depending on the damge like 330

Survivor
Nov 23, 2010
I think that storm needs a spell that is some what like feint. It can give the enemy and you a trap. I also think that storm needs a healing spell. Or a way to get us more health easily. Another idea i have is we could have an aura spell that decreases your fizzle rate, by ten percent or so

Survivor
Aug 23, 2010
there needs to be a prism for balance. I was thinking that because balance is all or none colors they should get a ,

Clear Prism : 0 tp 2 pips cast cost. then it sould either change the spell to its opposing school type "death to life, fire to ice, etc" or be changed to a random school type of damage.

Also not sure what you consider the polymorph's to be but they could sure use some more forms. just so people dont have to get all the same.

Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
Would like to see a reduce pips spell something to even the battle against bosses with 6 or more pips we get no pip boost when we get to legendary so having something to either take away from then or add to us would be nice.