Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 2-11-11

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 16, 2009
There should be a healing trap for life school. Guiding light is like a healing blade, and there should be a corresponding, target-only trap.

For Balance, I think there should be an extra, Balance-only blade and another trap which is not necessarily Balance only. Every other school can get the Triple traps for their own school, but balance can't use those traps for Balance attacks, meaning Balance attacks are incapable of being boosted as immensely as other schools.

Maybe there should be an aura to increase accuracy for fire or storm, or a high pip-count team-only aura in astral school

Survivor
Nov 11, 2010
I would like to see a "Mirrormask" spell. It may cost two pips, I think, and would simply change an existing "debuf" to a "buf". For example if someone hits me with a Myth Trap, I cast Mirrormask (name form a movie by the way - you may need to check copyright) and the Myth Trap against me is transformed to a Myth Blade to my benefit. You could do this with the ones that add damage, and instead make them add healing in the same percent. Or even if the opponent has Myth Blade up, you can change it to a Myth Trap. There are a lot of possibilities.

Survivor
Aug 30, 2009
I think there should be a blade and trap for balance called elemental/spirit blade or trap. :D

Hunter StrongTheif, Lvl 36 Magus Fire

Survivor
May 09, 2009
Utility spells are very useful. When they add another level cap one for each school half way through the level cap is when you should get it.( Like level 65.) Some ideas are...
Ice:+70% to next ice attack (charm)
Fire:+3 20% traps for the damage over time
Strom:-70% to next incoming spell(ward)
Death: +60% to next steal(charm)
Life:+ 70% trap to next life attack
Myth:+30% to next 2 myth attacks(trap)
Balance:-80% to opponent's next attack
All will be 0 pips

Survivor
Dec 21, 2009
balance- a global spell that boosts accuracy, like 10 percent, cost 2 pips.

death-death shield windstorm, or sacrifice for 600 heals all team for 200 cost in pips five.

Life is the only school that does not have a 35 percent trap amulet., so for life a 40 percent trap either to one target or all, let you decide.

Myth- pertify turns caster into stone for 2 rounds, meaning they cant take any damage, but can still do damage. if hit while pertify the person hitting gets the damage done back to them. cost 5 pips.

Ice- tower all spell, 80 percent, cost 4 pips.

Fire- fire trap windstorm cost 2 pips

Storm- a better minion that hits, heals, and has balance shields. cost to cast x pips determines health and better spells.

Survivor
Aug 15, 2010
Ok, i was thinking about any shields or buffs for life since it was my first legendary character and i thought maybe a spell that would amplify healing by 15% and the next life attack by 20% OR another idea of mine was a blade that would boost 20% for any spirit school. This could also work for elemental. 20% to next fire, ice, and storm. This seems like a less powerful version of the spirit or elemental blade but maybe you it could be 10% to spirit or elements to all friends. Thats all i have for now but i hope i can come up with some other ideas later. Hope everyone liked me idea! :D

Survivor
Jun 15, 2010
i think that balance should have an egyptian debuff spell called: 'Pyramid Weakness' it applies a weakness that takes away 30% of next toughness spell on each enemy instead of 25%.

Survivor
Mar 30, 2010
I have an idea for balance, even though I don't have a very good balance character.

Swap Pips: 4-5?
Switch all the wards on everyone in battle with traps, and swap all traps with wards. All swapped wards and traps remain the same ward against whatever school they were warding or trapping.

Survivor
Aug 29, 2009
I would like to see a myth spell that automatically converts both hits of orthrus and minotaur to storm. Such as a convert charm or a double convert ward. Its been a hassle fighting myth monsters because my deck only has so many prisms

Survivor
Oct 14, 2010
I'd like to see a spell that would allow me to channel incoming attacks to a different school so I can take advantage of my higher resistance to one or more schools.

Survivor
Jan 08, 2010
I think that there should be like some sort of reflect shield that reflects a spell back at the caster and does damage to them.

I also think that there should be a spell for all schools that is similar to tower shield.

Another spell I think would be cool is a blade spell that increases the damage of a spell by a random percent (from 10% up to 50%) in 5% incriments.

Thanks,

Angus Nightbringer
Lvl 44 Pyromancer

Survivor
Sep 18, 2010
for the love of wizards! why doesnt balance have a shield, what i mean is like, a storm shield, yea a BALANCE shield that weakens BALANCE. for example,
-60% next incoming balance spell :-)

Also, if you can like, raise the storm health, like I KNOW! a spell that adds 300 health, and you can only use it 3 times in a battle 8) you can learn this spell from halston at level 54 and the quest is to do malistaire OR to do the chancel A.K.A solar district

gabriel wild,
storm wizard,
level 58

Survivor
Sep 25, 2010
For Storm: A convert multiple mobs damage from storm to myth. thats all i want :D

Survivor
Dec 24, 2010
Hey everyone! Talon here again, how about this: a blade spell similar to windstorm, that gives everyone in the group either a shield or a blade. Since we all know cooperation among our battle buddies is emperative, i think this would go a long way to coordinating team efforts in the harder dungeons and the cheat dungeons. Talon ShadowThief Legend Necromancer

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
I think a "reflect" shield (balance, trainable from the trainer in colossus boulevard --she gives reshuffle-- by anyone) would be nice. Like a shield that reflects damage back on the enemy. Example: you put on a reflect shield (reflect 10% of damage done)-- they cast a helephant that does 1,000 damage-- they are delt 100 balance damage back. I think the reflect shield would be a great spell.

Sincerely,
Jack SpellWielder level 60 fire wizard
Turn around and you just might find your tail on fire. See you in the spiral!

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
i am blaze soulshield in the game and i would love the ice blade to come earlyer than a high level i am level 29 about to go to thirdy even though i about to get them i would like my fellow ice wizzards to have damege spell to be higher when i started i was a noob i did not like that but now i got over 2000 helth and my other spells mainly storm are a grest help i know you guys did a update like a week ago, or something but you should still give us ice blade earlyer and give ice like one more spell ( all my friends at school are ice and storm) weve been playing for two years and i have spent over 200 dolors one this game and will spend more but ice to me is the weekist but the coolest i look up to you guys that made this game because i am a computer disigner to i like to draw and some day might have a online game like you guys.
PS. i know your guna get allot of coments but take what i have said into you minds and calaberate and make the game even better. FROM: dalton INGAME: Blaze SoulShield level 29 ice and storm with 2 deth spells :love this GAME! :D :P

Survivor
May 20, 2009
hi plp i have one of the best you can ask for you get 5 pips the you use a card called king card what happens is that you get one rank 7 card of the enimies element so i was just thinking it was a good idea thnx bye

wolf iceblood lvl 56 storm guy lol

Survivor
Apr 19, 2009
For balance, I think there should be a spell that does -25% accuracy to all enemies for 1 pip, obviously.

For life, I think there should be a spell that heals 1000 over time for all allies (to counter snow angel and fire dragon) for maybe 5 or 6 pips.

I know you said "no damage spells" but while I'm at it I might as well suggest. For death, I think you should make a spell that hurts all enemies and heals all allies by half for however many pips you see fit.

For ice, I think there should be a spell that casts a stun shield on all allies.

For star, I think there should be like "mini" darkwinds and time of legends. Aura spells that last 4 rounds and up that school's damage by 20% but only for the caster.

For balance, again, I think there should be a spell that either lowers or ups all attacks by 35%.

For ice, again, I think they should...dang it I lost my train of thought, haha.

And I'll restate a good idea I read on this thread: A spell for ice that casts a shield on an ally that sends 75% or 50% of that damage to the caster instead of the target.

Survivor
Jul 31, 2010
I think that the Necromancers are at a disadvantage when it comes to fighting bosses. I've noticed that other schools can use multiple traps and negative shields when fighting. We as Necromancers can only use one at a time. This puts us at an unfair advantage. Can you come up with something that evens the playing field?
Professor Falmea wrote:
Hi there again students! Another week has come and gone, and that means it's time for another Feedback Friday!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

This week we would like to talk spells. If you could add a new "utility" type spell to your class, what would it be? Please stick to simple buff and debuff type spells (Tower Shield, Feint, etc) - we're not talking flashy cinematics and big damage here. Looking forward to see what you have to say!

Have a spectacular weekend! It's supposed to warm up here a bit, which makes this Professor very happy - I'm ready for summer!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zeke interrupting here! Please read Falmea's requirements. If you post a damage spell or something completely unrelated to her topic, it will not be approved.

Survivor
Aug 18, 2010
I think thats a great topic to talk about. I was thinking that each school would get a better blade that would help 60% to like 70% and maybe each school would get that blade around levels 20s to 30s or something like that! Another idea i was thinking of was that each school would get a +blank damage card like the sun school but a little different.That maybe too much though. But whatever you guys chose to do either way its probably going to be good! :)

Survivor
Nov 28, 2010
A myth utility move would be sacred item, it's like time of legend but instead of 25+, it does 65+. PLEASE ADD

Survivor
Jul 07, 2009

I have to suggestions for life and storm

Here they are:

Life: Super absorb: absorbs all damage for to turns then heals the number of damage absorbed. Cost is 5 pips

Storm: storm needs an attack over rounds spell so here is my suggestion: Thor: 1350 damage over 3 rounds and stuns for 2 turns. Cost 9 pips

Your friendly diviner
Jose ThunderBringer Level 60

A storm doesnt signal destruction it signals a new beginning

Survivor
Aug 05, 2010
Well I think higher lvl kids should get a stronger shields, because Tempus Triton, (I beat him with a friend) the first time I tried and he killed me in one hit with my tower shield, because he had so much critical so maybe a tower shield like thing but -80% through -90% or stronger blades like from +35% to + 55%. Please look into my suggestion.
Cameron Shadowstone
:D lvl 58 necromancer :D

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
what about a death spell like soler eclipse that blinds your opponents for the amount of spells that you have used in the battle

Survivor
Sep 10, 2010
Hey Wizard 101 I Think Ice Should Be Able To Have Like A Big Trap/Blade Cause Ice Spells Are Kind Of Weak So Please It Is Weak Attack.