Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 2-11-11

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 01, 2010
I had in idea for a spell. In fact, it's half buff, half debuff!

Power Watch-
Lv 60 Star Spell
Cost: 3 pips

Description:
Increase Spell Damage a lot, decrease spell resistance a little bit for 3 rds.

Survivor
Sep 12, 2010
joseph deathbringer legendary necromancer

i had thought about the mirrorspell , a couple people had mentioned where the spell was reversed back toward the castor , would be cool for other classes.

1) i hate the bone dragon is not a multi hit and is underclassed by the fire dragon

2) a mutli curse trap or damage trap thrown on all like the fire one

but then the differences between the schools would not be there if we were all the same

3) 6 pips called -- painfull heart
So give me my health when i drain it from the opponent and let it pile up past my maximum level and dissipate when the battle is over

4) 8 pips called -- soul leach
trap cast on all opponents where 100 points of health each round are transfered to caster and last 4 rounds

5) 10 pips called -- deaths door
ward cast on yourself in which the attacker gets a 50% chance of dying instantly or living when he attacks you and last 5 rounds

just some ideas for us necromancer's out there cause i feel we have to cast more shields and traps to get our damage done that we can use a few more

thanks and keep the game going

Survivor
Oct 04, 2009
I think balance should have a blade that only buffs balance so you could use strikes and not use up blades

Wolf Trollrider
Grandmaster Sorcerer

Survivor
May 31, 2010
well just an idea perhaps there should be a spell in each class that works just like the one for storm ( The windstorm spell) that allows the other classes to cast there class trap spell on all insted of one at a time. Just a thought for those who care.

Survivor
Jan 04, 2010
Survivor
Aug 24, 2010
Yes i would like to see a shield specifically designed for protection against balance damage.

Survivor
Oct 15, 2009
I'd like a convert, just like we have, but one that converts a whole group of enemies. Or, if that's too strong, maybe it converts a percentage of the power of the spell instead of the whole spell. For example, 30% of myth spell would be converted to storm power for all enemies.

Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
I think there needs to be an accuracy buff for all elements, maybe 25% for all players or 40% for self only. (im ice and am fizzing out to much!) oh yeah and just a side note if you want to know which element is the worst it is ice its as weak as life spells and has an accuracy almost as bad as fire.

Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
I had some ideas but wanted to give support to some previously mentioned good ideas. An earlier post by Christopher was about the reflection of a spell back at the caster. Like a mirror pointing back at Medusa so to speak. There was another good idea about a prism you can cast on the caster. I forgot the poster, but it was another good idea - like weakness or black mantle. Triggered by the casting of a fire spell for example that immediately converts it to ice at point of casting.

I was hoping to see Lifebane as a death spell not just as treasure cards or pet tricks.

The spells that effect wards and charms aren't very numerous but they exist... Ice can steal shields, fire can steal charms, ... so why not a spell that can end a lasting effect early? Use a spell (maybe 2 or 3 pips) to end a fire elf spell early? Or maybe to end an opponent's regeneration spell early. Maybe remove a weakness from yourself and send it to an opponent.

And how about a spell that reverses a moon spell. Probably only be useful in PVP but force the spell to end before the 6 turns. ???

Survivor
Nov 11, 2010
i think there should be a fire blade more than 25% or 35% any way if their were a balance shield that would be cool u know how theirs spirit blades elemental blades and spirit trapps and elemental traps their should be a balance shield

Survivor
Jan 18, 2011
Magic shield where is allows you to become -50% damage from all spells for 1- 3 rounds randomly picks 1-3 rounds. (exempt pvp) this could be a epic mayor quest item that gives you one card to allow you to choose who to place the magic shield on. (available to all classes) (maybe a dispels charm to - one round)

Survivor
Nov 15, 2009
How about a trap and shield that works exclusively with balance spells. All the other schools have traps and shields exclusive to itself, why not balance?

Survivor
Nov 15, 2009
How about a trap and shield that works exclusively with balance spells. All the other schools have traps and shields exclusive to itself, why not balance?

Survivor
Mar 24, 2009
I think death should have a 30+ damage boost to all Half life back spells or 50- to all none half life spells. That would be Boss!

Survivor
Dec 30, 2010
i would make a fire shield called Return that makes it so that the spell your opponents spell backfire and do damage to the caster not yourself
plz make this spell

Wolf Silverflame
Lvl. 21
Wizard City Protecter

Survivor
Oct 18, 2008
HI, i would just like something like this either for fire or balance: a spell that debuffs a trap and blade on one enemy. Thanks

Survivor
Jan 29, 2010
There is a spell I have been thinking of for some time now. Could put it in ether moon or sun school. 0 cost-Spells name is Dark Thief - Place a shield around the player for four turns- Steal mana equal to the amount spent on any incoming spells.

Survivor
Feb 20, 2010
I think a spell to change the casting order of players (i.e. make your side move first) may be very useful, especially in pvp.

Also, school-specific multi-round shields could help protect against double attacks (minotaur, etc) and over-3-turns attacks (fire elf, etc) - something like reducing first attack by 75%, second by 50%, third by 25%

A spell to remove shool-specific shields from enemy without losing your own blades may apply to every school (except bablance I guess)

Finally, a charm that could doble your accuracy (or use some other method to effectively neutralize accuracy-reducing charms) may be welcome by anyone fighting against balance or fire.

B

Survivor
Mar 06, 2010
can you um put like a death sheald that if a life wizard hits me the sheld will absorb it and heal me.

Survivor
Oct 21, 2010
I think a spell that acts as a shield but does halph damage back to the caster would be awesome for my balance wizard. So the bad guy casts a spell on me and the new spell would be a sheild, I would still take the full damage of the attack but the caster would suffer 50% damage back to himself from his own spell. "Rebound" or something like that is what I would call it.

Explorer
Aug 07, 2009
I kind of made a spell for each class.....

Fire: Burn more, Add 3 fire traps that only are used for burns. Goes on ALL targets.

Ice: Towers to whole team

Storm: shield that blocks critical 50%

Balance: Prism that goes to ANY other class (including balance) randomly

Death: Charm that heals more with the steal.

Myth: Myth blade to self and Myth prism to other person

Life: Reverse heal, the charm turns it from a heal to an attack i.e. rebirth becomes an attack and puts a -400 damage over time

Thoughts?

Jason 8)

Survivor
Jun 22, 2010
***FOR FIRE SCHOOL***

Suggested Spell Name: Inferno's Lighter

Suggested Pip Cost: 2

Ability: Casts a 50% Fire Trap to All Enemies, and a 25% Non-School Blade to all enemies.

Suggested Spell Name: Kamikaze

Suggested Pip Cost: X (X equal to the amount of pips one has)

Ability: Casts a Fire Trap at 10% for each pip the a target enemy has and it is cast on all enemies.

I.E. You cast the Spell and you have Enemy A , B, and C. You chose Enemy B because he has more pips (5 to be exact). So, it would be a 50% Fire Trap on all enemies.

Survivor
May 08, 2010
Professor Falmea wrote:
Hi there again students! Another week has come and gone, and that means it's time for another Feedback Friday!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

This week we would like to talk spells. If you could add a new "utility" type spell to your class, what would it be? Please stick to simple buff and debuff type spells (Tower Shield, Feint, etc) - we're not talking flashy cinematics and big damage here. Looking forward to see what you have to say!

Have a spectacular weekend! It's supposed to warm up here a bit, which makes this Professor very happy - I'm ready for summer!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zeke interrupting here! Please read Falmea's requirements. If you post a damage spell or something completely unrelated to her topic, it will not be approved.

I'd like to see the absorb enhanced so that one cast will put an absorb on all teammates battling and the absorbs will absorb more than just a puny 400 considering how hard they hit in Celestia. I'm thinking maybe an absorb 1,000 or something to that effect.

Or a balance sword of +50 and one cast to ALL on your side of fighting.

Survivor
Sep 30, 2010
Well My Utility spell would an upgrade to plowing if you have a plant and soil you want to plow this will make it do both at the same time but it would cost 3 energy instead of 1

Survivor
Mar 27, 2009
i think storm sould have a skill to reduce all incoming damage by 30% because how squishy they r i think ice sould have a skill like fire dragon because they almost have no aoe skills i think fire sould have more defense

~ Sabrina WaterStaff Storm Lv53 ~