Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 2-11-11

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 05, 2009
While I'm not really a myth school fan, I have several friends that are. I think a great utility spell for Myth would be a 'double trap' card. For the cost of 1 or 2 pips, you could put up two myth traps at one time, so you could take advantage of the double strike cards with only one card instead of having to wait for two trap cards to show up in your hand , then needing two turns to put them in place.

Survivor
Jan 27, 2010
well since fire is second strongest school i want more shields. so if we had a blade that had boost as our second school like balance blade but it randomly selcets it that would be good.

cody goldenflame
lvl 60
pyromancer

Survivor
Nov 07, 2010
hey guys im in the school of ice level 56 grandmaster wizard and i would think when im level 60 legendary wizard i would want a spell which is ice triton it would do most damage in ice school and its the same as storm but the actions are diffrent instead the ice triton pops out on antartica on a ice berg and shoots them with its ice wand please except this spell

Survivor
Jul 09, 2010
i think fire should also have higher blade boost or a hgher wyldfire boost i know you can get treasure cards with higher wylderfire but those are few and far between and i dont think you should have to pay for it i think it should be giving as a card or maybe have the efreet spell attack multiples instead of just one or if it attacks one have it send the minus 90% to all fire is strong but i think it could have a little improvement or maybe a little more resistance to all school just a thought ty wolf pyromancer
tune24 wrote:
HUZZAH! XD! first one, kk, and i think that fire should be able to like, um, blade more traps dont do a lot, unless you have a LOT of them, and those blades dont find themselves i think that, when each turn rids you of a trap, but blades add to the totals, we should be able to have more blades

all mighty weilders of the flame,
we must rejoice again!
the heat is here,
the fire is near,
come all mighty, weilders of the pyro,
rejoice!

Ethan Firebringer
lvl 54
Pyromancer
student of dalia falmea's

Survivor
May 17, 2009
hmmmmmm

[Balance]
Wrath: Caster gets a +30 blade, all targets get a +35% Hex/Trap and either a -50 weakness or a -80 blackmantle... cost: 3 pips

Conversion: this is the reverse of a drain.... it converts the incoming damage to a half heal... so a 500 pt attack becomes a 250pt heal ... cost: 2 pips .. can be used on anyone or restricted to Caster.. depends on how it would affect game play.

Fuzion: can cast any non-school spell as though it were the primary school... this includes pips.. cost 1 or 2 pips

Deflect: Xpip based shield like ice armor ... the same 135pts .. but can be used on any single target... or not!

Karma: This is the reverse of Feint the next incoming is reduced by -70% and the attacker takes +70% .... cost: 1 or 2 pips

[Death]
Half Light: this is the death version of the guiding light spell .. the disc is black instead of green or the starburst is black... it gives +25% heal to all incoming half heals.. such as ghoul, vamp, wraith etc... will not work with scarecrow!! ... cost: 1pip

please note that the balance suggestions all cost pips... being balance I have more zero pip spells than I can use!

Survivor
Dec 05, 2009
I would like to see a at least level 40 ice spell called "White Wash" and it gives all enemies a +40% damage trap and give the user a 35% ice blade.

-Colin Iceblade level 50 Grandmaster Thaumaturge

Survivor
May 20, 2010
Hello As you can see Ra is a power being but he should do stuff at the end like efreet gives a weakness and leviathan takes away 2 blades hmm
these are my ideas :-)

Fire- Fire flies - 9 pips Does 1200-1400 gives Fire blade at end of attack

Storm- StormBomb 9 pips Does 140 damage 1100 next 4 turns gives storm fire ice dispel at end of attack

Ice- sub Zero sprite- 1000-1200 takes one shield from each target.

Life- Grass hevan- deals 500 attack and 500 next 4 turns stuns target for 2 turns

Death- Essence sucker- 700-900 puts feint on each player

Myth- Rolling blades- 1000 gives person using it a random shield

Balance- Wings of Ra- 827-1000 gives blade to person hitting and stuns target for too rounds

Thank you for listening

Balance wizard level 52

Survivor
Jul 13, 2009
I think fire needs more health spells, not only to self but to heal others as well. Death an life has more healing spells than any other schools, and balance and ice have more protective shields, storm and fire fizzles the most of all schools, especially when you need healing or the the spell you cast is your last hope to surviving a battle, and myth don't have enough attack all or trap all spells as the rest of the schools( ex. meteor strike) and also heal spells as well.

Survivor
Jul 21, 2010
yeah i would also like to see a flip toss coin when using a shield to determine the outcome of the battle.

Survivor
Oct 14, 2010
1.my idea is that all blades and traps that cost us pips should be removed balance is balance and and if it falls under our school why lose pips on something that should be free to us
2. 25% or 30% trap to all enemies why storm can have it and no one else hmm understandable balance has many blades traps weaknesses etc... but we also have to look out for our health as well as our team if we waste this time blading and trapping we are gonna DIE and thats the cruel truth

Survivor
May 23, 2009
I'm glad you asked, I actually just thought of this last night. I know Balance has a lot of stuff so don't beat on me, I think this is a good idea. Balance doesn't have an "opposite" school like Fire/Ice, Death/Life or Myth/Storm. So we don't have a Prism to convert our spells to the "opposite" of balance.

I would like to see a "Spirit Prism" and an "Elemental Prism" that would convert Balance spells to EITHER Myth, Death, Life (Spirit) OR Storm, Fire, Ice - and you would get the boost only if it converted to your opponent's weekness, otherwise, it gave you the ability to convert a balance spell's "pip value" into another school's attact value.

This would really just help balance wizards compete against other balance wizards without giving us something that other schools don't already have. And since you can't pick what it actually converts to, it's up to chance, much like the elemental spell we have today, but it would play nicely with our elemental and spirit traps and blades.

Thanks for considering!

Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
For Celestia level storm......like to see something call "RIP CURRENT" where it gives storm blade to you and all friends and throws -30% blade to all opponents....it could cost say 3 pips.

Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
I think balance needs a balance shield or a convert. If you craft your own gear in celestia there is no unblancer in there for balance itself. It makes it tough if you have to battle alone.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2010
? was gonna suggest this! but i think that the whole damage is to much. What if it was a death spell,and hits half back. And yeah balance is already to strong. . Jacob switfthorn:Grandmaster diviner.

Survivor
Nov 01, 2009
Good to see you Familia. In my opinion I think for the ice school, is that ice should have a -50 to all teammates dueling with you. For level 35 and up. Anyway ice has the most health so I think storm needs a pretty good shield too. Thanks for your time.

Caleb IceBreaker
Adept Thaumaturage

Survivor
Apr 24, 2010
here are some ideas for all seven schools:

Balance (my school): 1 pip cost; Towerstorm (gives all four players tower shields that resist 60% damage)

Death: 3 pip cost; Grudge (If player is attacked in 1 round, attacked player gets a death charm for 70% damage)

Life: 4 pip cost; Life's Wish (gives all four players absorb shields that absorb 500 damage)

Ice: 1 pip cost; Frosty Relief (gives a tower shield to selected player that resists 90% damage)

Myth: X pip cost; Giant Trap (puts trap on selected opponet for 10% damage per pip)

Fire: 2 pip cost; Fire Wave (puts fire type aura on all four opponets for 300 damage over three rounds)

Storm: 5 pip cost; Stormblast (puts storm charm for all four players for 50% damage and puts storm trap on all four opponets for 50% damage)

Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
well one of my fire ideas is to give a better minion because the one we have is weak :)

Survivor
Jul 19, 2010
Ok i think all the classes in Wizard 101 should get a different kind of shield to protect themselves from any class. But not Balance or Ice because they already have enough shields but other classes should get at least a -30 tower shiled depending on our class. For example, life should get a weaker shield cause they have good health. And storm should get a stronger one cause they have really low health. It would be fair for all of us to get maximum shields occording to our decks. :)

Survivor
Apr 08, 2010
i would say, a balance shield since balance can shield against all schools and no school can shield against them except with absorb and tower. should cost a training point and be available to all schools.

Survivor
Aug 11, 2010
Professor Falmea wrote:
Hi there again students! Another week has come and gone, and that means it's time for another Feedback Friday!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

This week we would like to talk spells. If you could add a new "utility" type spell to your class, what would it be? Please stick to simple buff and debuff type spells (Tower Shield, Feint, etc) - we're not talking flashy cinematics and big damage here. Looking forward to see what you have to say!

Have a spectacular weekend! It's supposed to warm up here a bit, which makes this Professor very happy - I'm ready for summer!

Welll what i think would be good for fire is a card that puts 3 traps that give +20% for fire cards that do damage over time like heck-hound and every turn you use a fire attack it only takes 1 trap i think it chould take one pip or a power pip that is my idea james-warlord-level 60 legend fire

Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
I think that death school should have more steal spells because most of are spells are attack and death is like steal your opponments health.The spells i want you to change to steal health will be bellow|
|
>
K the spells to change are:
Skeletal Pirate
Dark Sprite,when they start they dont give health,when they finish unicorn way it turns to steal health.

Now the spells to change to all friends are:
Wraith:convert half to whole to all friends. 100% heal
Vampire:attacks all opponments and half to whole to all friends. 99% heal

Next change the only sheild is:
Death Sheild:turn it to 111%

Now thats it so nothing else now bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Justin Deathfinder

Stats:
Lvl 60
School:Death
Second School:Myth

CYA :D

Survivor
Feb 20, 2009
Hi, I would like to see theese ideas:

Life= Heal Barrier: gives 2 100% shield + heals 1000 over 5 turns and does 500 damage to one opponet.

Balance= Oppisite Hydra: basicly the same thing as Hydra.

Fire= Fireball: does 600 -1000 on 1-4 people (4=600 3=700 2=900 1=1000)

Storm= ThunderStorm: does 500 and rotates beetween opponets for 8 turns.

Myth= Power/Celestia minion: knows best spells.

Ice= Randomizer: uses any spell.

Death: Graveyard: sumons 1-3 death minions plus absorbs 750 health and 40 mana.

Magus Life Wizard,
Wolf StarShield :D

Survivor
Jan 31, 2011
i think there should be a buffer in all classes for example if in fire school and a fire spell cast you have a buffer that will asorb the damage and convert it to health but of corse it would be a hi level buff and it would add more heals to all schools and i think it would help to heal when the is no school of life character

or a reflect spell would be cool to be abel to bonce a spell back at your enemy .

sincencerly your game fan

Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
I think there should be a balance spell called ' mymic' it copies the rank 7 or lower spell and affects them or the opponent.

Survivor
May 09, 2010
Well, I for one, would love to see some new fire spells! :D I abslutley love the school fire, and Falmea does an awesome job.
FIRE SPELLS!