Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dragonspyre. Harder than Celestia?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 08, 2009
Hi, I have a legendary balance character and I am currently going through dragonspyre again with a storm. In my opinion, the towers in dragonspyre make the world harder than celestia. In celestia, anyone can help you kill bosses and there are few (if any?) towers. When friends come help you to do towers, there are more enemies! I find there is no way to save time or effort on them. Does anyone agree with me that these might be a little bit too hard?

Oh yeah, I also forgot that they give very low xp in comparison with the effort-xp ratio of Mooshu or Celestia.

Explorer
Mar 04, 2009
Yup. At least in celestia you can leave between battles. In dragonspyre, even the first gauntlet has 5 floors packed with tough monsters. However, DS was easy on my death. That is really the only school that can plow through those towers with ease. However, he has problems in celestia as he can not boost the damage of his only attack all spell.

Explorer
Dec 08, 2009
Yeah, i remember those first towers being brutal on my balance and thought i might have more luck with storm. Well as it turns out 1300 health isn't quite a winning combination for those towers. I had to use heals left and right in order to finish every battle with full or almost full health :(. It is a pain and one of the reasons why I got tired of the game before taking a 6-8 month break. Although I doubt this will ever be addressed, it is very frustrating and I can only hope it will be easier on my next wizards.