Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Marley Bone Quest - ~Battle For Big Ben~

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 10, 2010
Hello all! I am Valdus Dusk , lvl 30 Magus Conjurer! And now , I am stuck on a difficult quest. The final quest in Marley Bone , Battle For Big Ben.
Basically , you have to get to the top of Big Ben and stop a evil doer , Meowiarty. But before you get to the top of the tower , you have to face many foes.
Every time I do a quest and post it on youtube , you will see that all 3 of my potions are filled. But before I even get close to the top , I've used them all up ... Haha
The problem with my friends are that I have a whole list of them , because I guess people just like Maguses :) but only small ammount actually come on. Like 10 of them out of the maximum number.
I would really like some help and pointers :( What do I need to finish this quests? New friends? Treasure Cards? Please help :(
~- Myth magic is imaginary , but the pain from it is all real -~

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
spinechiller44 wrote:
Hello all! I am Valdus Dusk , lvl 30 Magus Conjurer! And now , I am stuck on a difficult quest. The final quest in Marley Bone , Battle For Big Ben.
Basically , you have to get to the top of Big Ben and stop a evil doer , Meowiarty. But before you get to the top of the tower , you have to face many foes.
Every time I do a quest and post it on youtube , you will see that all 3 of my potions are filled. But before I even get close to the top , I've used them all up ... Haha
The problem with my friends are that I have a whole list of them , because I guess people just like Maguses :) but only small ammount actually come on. Like 10 of them out of the maximum number.
I would really like some help and pointers :( What do I need to finish this quests? New friends? Treasure Cards? Please help :(

~- Myth magic is imaginary , but the pain from it is all real -~

Big Ben is one of those wonderful dungeons that you can go backwards in without leaving. What does this mean...you can, after hitting the first 'healing' room, just head back to heal instead of using the potions. The first healing room is only what, 3 battles in? After you get to the second of the 3 healing levels, you actually then have two healing rooms, etc. And the healing rooms regenerate the healing whisps when you battle.

So, battle, making sure you keep track of health and healing during battle more often than you normally should until the first healing area, then you can be a bit less careful.

As a note for other dungeons, just let yourself die in a room, heal after TPing out, get more potions, and head back in. If you do this within 30 mins, without entering another dungeon or logging off, you are able to reenter the dungeon with the progress intact.