Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A 'Creative' Way of Being Defeated

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 30, 2011
Sometimes in Krokotopia and similar places I accidentally get pulled into a battle with another wizard, or I do not realize that they are having a hard time with it. I pull another enemy into the battle, that enemy targets the other person, and they get defeated. Pretty common stuff.

However, on more than one occasion the defeated wizard is very mad. They use their whole library of creative profanity on me, and when the battle is over, they 'conveniently' disappear, making them almost impossible to track down.

It makes absolutely no sense that you cannot click on a player, see their profile and report them during a battle, because this is one of the places I tend to see people using creative profanity. You should at least be able to see their 'basic' profile during battle (excluding the part with the arrow where you can see their stats school, clothes etc.) It would just make the game better for everyone, because you are practically 'invincible' when you are defeated.

Wizard101, please address this problem? Does anyone agree or disagree? Please reply!!

Survivor
Dec 11, 2010
I think this is a great idea. For wizards outside the ring of battle, you should be able to see the enemies' and wizards' life counts so you know whether someone needs help or they are just about to finish the battle. Just like what you can see in battle when you are selecting a spell.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
You can report them without having to see their profile.

Press "enter" to open you chat box window. In there you will see all of those lovely comments (creative cursing). Just click on that person's name in the chat box window and it will open up another window showing them in the upper right corner of your screen. From there, just click on "report". You can do this even if they have left the area. The chat box window will still show their comments.

I'm not sure if you can do this "during" the battle. You might have to wait until it is done. But do it before you leave that area.

Defender
Aug 08, 2010
If you need to report a person during a battle for language, just click on their name in the dialog box. It will pull up their profile where you can click on the link to report them.

Explorer
Feb 25, 2010
Because I'm a chicken about confrontation, I usually wait until the situation is past and I'm in a different location before clicking on the person's comments in the dialogue box. Even if they are out of the area you can still report, and you have a pretty generous time window that they will look back at the person's comments.

Historian
May 01, 2010
yup all you have to do is take a second look at those "colorful metaphors" click on one the click on report button towards the bottom