Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dragonspyre Fans

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 27, 2008
I have to say Dragonspyre is the best world that has ever been made and that the faculty and other poeple that work for wizard101 has really out done them selfs now with dragonspyre, i'm still say WOW to my self about the game.

So anyone else who feels the same or more please post how you think of dragonspyre.

WOW

Explorer
Sep 02, 2008
I have to say that Dragonspyre is the best world; but I would still like to see some puzzles added that need to solved.

Survivor
Jul 06, 2008
I am quite dissapointed in it. The new places is about all that is worth it. The new gear is no good. The quest rewards are hardly worth it.

Survivor
Sep 27, 2008
Emyrus wrote:
I am quite dissapointed in it. The new places is about all that is worth it. The new gear is no good. The quest rewards are hardly worth it.

I dont think so...... I have found tons of awesome clothing wands and bands.
Also in the drake hatchery(idk if spelt right) there is a dragon named sundrand, and if you do all of it quest you get a staff that is the same elemant as your school.Also i do agree that they dont have that good of clothes that you can buy but i have to say the drop items are awesome and are 5x better than any clothes that you can ever buy from dragonspyre or any where else right now.You just have to work hard for good items.And the first quest are just for xp not for items, its just to make sure you have enough health and stats for when you are farther ahead where the good quest that give good quest with 2000 xp and items. :-)

But you just have to get threw the first part then you will have a blast! :-D

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
First off let me say that it has buififull art but it is kinda wasted on the bad clothes in the begening but at the great spyre the clothing gets to the quality you would think like the same things you can bye in mooshu zeke but they were too times the bonuses just it was a short world

anyone elts noticing a downward trend of quests in worlds.

Survivor
Oct 10, 2008
Wow, Ive only been a member for a few hours now. Even though i've never been to Dragonspyre, I've seen what it looks like on youtube. And I Like the way that world looks :). And is it true that The DS library has more shops, on the second floor?