Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Jade Handle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 22, 2010
Can anyone help me? My son and I are at the Cave of Solitude where it says to defeat a Ronin Mutineer and collect Jade Handle, but we've beated them 9-10 times and still no Jade Handle! Keeps saying did not collect. Does it usually taek this long? Thanks for your help.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
daviddeansmom wrote:
Can anyone help me? My son and I are at the Cave of Solitude where it says to defeat a Ronin Mutineer and collect Jade Handle, but we've beated them 9-10 times and still no Jade Handle! Keeps saying did not collect. Does it usually taek this long? Thanks for your help.

Unfortunately, sometimes it does take long.

Just make sure you are fighting the right Ronin's. I think there is more than one type in the area. Make sure it's the Mutineer that you are fighting. Might sound kind of obvious, but I've made mistakes like that in the game.

Defender
Dec 08, 2010
daviddeansmom wrote:
i know how to do this i think. go to the map and look for the sighn that says ronin mutineer. i tried with a different way once in krokotopia and it worked! hope this helps! :-)

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Yes, it takes that long. I have varied from getting the item on the first battle, to the 12th battle. Very low percentage (I'd guess 7-10% per ronin fought).

Survivor
Jul 19, 2010
Yeah it took me many tries to get it. You just gotta keep on trying and eventually you will get it. That's what I did and I got it.