Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My pet globe emptied

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 14, 2010
you know the pet energy globe right? I have noticed it acting funny as I log on to garden. Sometimes it is at 32, other times at 52, then today it did something completely unexpected. I was in a battle in the ice cavern to get the rubbing and I watched as it just drained to 0! (It started slowly rfefilling a few seconds later and reached 4 before I logged out to post this)

The only other thing out of the ordinary I noticed was that it happened after my castle reopened from the sudden castle/home maint. I had returned to my castle after the 3rd battle, before the keeper and went home only to find my half my pink dandies half dead with bugs. Now they are back to seedlings and I was harvesting them twice a day. I ported back to the keeper and witnessed the strange draining, I have not been near the pet place, I was planning on training my pet once I got the rubbing but now I can't :(

Is this a bug or a "feature"?

Administrator
What you refer to as the 'pet globe' is actually Energy.
This energy is used for both pets and gardening. The reason you are seeing it change when you garden, is you are spending that Energy on your plants.

When the game is offline, time is still passing for your plants. During this maintenance your plants will only degrade one 'level' of health.

If your plant was healthy the last time you logged in, it will either still be healthy (possibly matured!) or it will have needs and pests when you log in tomorrow.

If your plant had needs and pests the last time you logged in, it will either still have those needs and pests, or it will be wilted.

If your plant was wilted the last time you logged in, it will either still be wilted or it will be dead.

If your plant was dead the last time you logged in, well, it's still dead. Sorry.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Sep 14, 2010
oh, I didnt know it also used the same energy as gardening. Oddly enough I never noticed that. But when I last logged out my plants were mature, I took care of them last night before going to bed around 6pm east time. I like to log in daily, morning and evening to take care of my garden then play on the weekends. Could the house maint possibly messed with my garden? I managed to take care of it just before that happened. I don't mind that my pink dandies de-matured, more chances to harvest them, but I was going to stop gardening for a bit until I reach ML, since I don't have a way there. Now I might have to try to find someone to take me there if I get pest 4+. Is there a way to get the seeds back? I know you can remove targeted soil or plant but does that mean you kill the plant?