Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bug Post-Dragonspyre Update

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
Just two things i found:

The Rat Magician doesn't appear when selected. He appears in the backpack but is invisible when applied.

Also, in PVP matches the quality of the deck cards is really bad. I tried to find a setting to change this but couldn't.

Thank you, the PVP system is great!

Survivor
May 22, 2008
I have the same issue regarding the rat magician. He is in my backpack and I am able to equip him, but there is no pet when I close the backpack and return to the game.

Defender
Dec 31, 2008
On several (not all) levels of Grimm's tower, first wizard into battle continues to appear by door instead of on battlefield. Charms, shields etc. show up on their battle circle, even though it appears empty. Monsters aim at their apparent position (by door). Other wizards cannot cast spells on first wizard because we can't click on 'em when they are behind us during battle.

Also, my pet sprite, who has always been gold color, now flickers between pink and gold most of the time, and is solid pink other times (affects boot trim, robe, wings, and ponytail but not skin, boots or other hair).

Another user in our family keeps getting "invalid user name or password" when he goes from game to character selection screen. Has not affected my account.

Overall, the changes we've seen today in Wizard City and Krok look great!!

Administrator
The Rat Magician is just a little shy. :D

We'll coax him out in the next update, but thanks for letting us know.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
May 21, 2008
susume wrote:

Another user in our family keeps getting "invalid user name or password" when he goes from game to character selection screen. Has not affected my account.

Thank you all for the help. I will make sure that someone looks at these items immediately.

Susume, on this last one (the inability to login) can you please have someone contact customer support? that sounds like an issue that we need to fast track, and fix immediately.

Thanks!

J Todd Coleman
Headmaster Ambrose

Survivor
Jul 06, 2008
What about trading treasure cards during battle? At the moment, it is pointless. You can't use the treasure card till after the battle. And only when you go into your deck and add it. So is that a broken feature, or ???

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
any word on the rat magician fix?

lol just spent like 6 hours farming for him and he is not showing up.
woe is me

Survivor
Jul 29, 2008
I don't know where else to post this but a couple problems we have are:

1. The Dragon Claw Ridge rose cannot be picked up, we've tried several times with several characters.

2. The myth deck of the silver sentinel says you get 7 copies for myth, but only have 4.

Also, I don't know if it was intentional, but the amulets from Dragonspyre come with a spell that has 0 cards.

Explorer
Jun 28, 2008
jaderose75 wrote:

2. The myth deck of the silver sentinel says you get 7 copies for myth, but only have 4.

Also, I don't know if it was intentional, but the amulets from Dragonspyre come with a spell that has 0 cards.

2. also the deck grimfaring deck from orimcaster does the same thing for death.

also only some of the amulets don't give cards. like the dryad, colossus reshuffle.

i would like to add.

1) the robes from malistiare don't give any cards they say they give 0 cards.

2) the ice robe only gives ONE health. which seems wrong when ice is suppose to have lots of health.

3) the sword from giant homonculus does not show up unless you press the backpack icon and you can't equip it.

4) the orthrus pets also the same as the giant homonculus can not be equipped.

5) shadowcrown, cyclops in great spyre, the ice gurtok in great spyre, the minions of malistaire and before malistaire are mislabled or something.
shadowcrown says she's death but she's actually myth.
cyclops says he's myth but he's actually death.
the minions get no boosts or resists from any school.
ice gurtok in great spyre is also death.