Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Solution for Noobs and Grandmasters!! :D

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
So, I have seen all the post that discuss of lower levels being in worlds they shouldn't be in. So I thought of it for a while (Actually 5 Minutes xD) and thought about this. Why doesn't KI make the monster locked to lower levels. That way, lower levels can come to other worlds, but can't join battles because the monster have been capped with a certain level. You see my point? This way, lower levels can come into battles, and grandmasters can have their peace and quiet with there friends in battles.

Now lower levels can explore the world and not have a problem with joining a battle. Grandmasters can have their peace without a lower level interrupting a planned-out battle. You already know that Grandmasters HATE lower levels, I and I do seriously mean Hate. We hate you guys cause you mess up our battles for no pointless reason. So this idea will maybe (or maybe not lol) be our solution to our battle problem in CL. And KI, you have to read this NOW.

P.S. (Just for KI) Just work out it in your office or something. Figure out how to cap the monsters with a certain level. Maybe it will work :-)

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
RockerMike123 wrote:
So, I have seen all the post that discuss of lower levels being in worlds they shouldn't be in. So I thought of it for a while (Actually 5 Minutes xD) and thought about this. Why doesn't KI make the monster locked to lower levels. That way, lower levels can come to other worlds, but can't join battles because the monster have been capped with a certain level. You see my point? This way, lower levels can come into battles, and can have their peace and quiet with there friends in battles.

Now lower levels can explore the world and not have a problem with joining a battle. Grandmasters can have their peace without a lower level interrupting a planned-out battle. You already know that Grandmasters HATE lower levels, I and I do seriously mean Hate. We hate you guys cause you mess up our battles for no pointless reason. So this idea will maybe (or maybe not lol) be our solution to our battle problem in CL. And KI, you have to read this NOW.

P.S. (Just for KI) Just work out it in your office or something. Figure out how to cap the monsters with a certain level. Maybe it will work :)
i don't like that idea cause i sometimes enter worlds a little low leveled i mean with my storm legend i entered mooshu at like 28-29 so pretty much around the time i got tempest and i entered dragonspyre at level 39 right after i got triton wouldn't be able to do anything there if kingsisle did that

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
I'm sorry to say but your trying to find a compromise but your insulting lower levels at the same time. I don't get why people have to be rude to each other. I think I speak for all lower levels AND good high level wizards. This is going out of hand and i think something should be done. (look for my post in The Dorms for this plan)

Defender
Dec 01, 2010
why not give grand masters the ability to lock out lower levels from teleporting to them. Make it a person by person thing and not lock out everyone.

Defender
Dec 01, 2010
Explorer
May 26, 2010
BAD! I mean when i was in mb i was asked to help people a bunch of times in cl even though i was lvl 30 something

Explorer
Dec 19, 2008
Love the idea! Only level 48 should enter battles in Cl

Delver
Jun 30, 2009
But there is a problem. Because, the thing is some wizards cant afford a henchman, and their minion doesn't help them (I love my minions.) But, sometimes the lower level wizards that aren't the right level for a specific world, they can help with a quest by maybe healing, or boosting. Its a one-or-none thing. Plus, I think you should rephrase what you wrote. "The monsters should be locked so a certain level is allowed to fight them." Well, some people finish a world early (Like me, I usually finish very early.) And, you'll be stuck trying to find side quests just to fight some monsters. Maybe if you meant to write it you could have said. "I think that if you have the quest to be in that specific world, or have finished the game you should be allowed to fight any monster, but for the lower levels they should have to wait so they don't end up cheating by power-leveling."

Delver
Aug 13, 2010
Well. My "idea' would be to end this is...!

Make a system. If you were first in a battle, and someone wants to join, a message appears, click yes or no. This will be fair for the subscription and for all of the complainers.

blake ice lvl 60 ice

Historian
May 01, 2010
RockerMike123 wrote:
So, I have seen all the post that discuss of lower levels being in worlds they shouldn't be in. So I thought of it for a while (Actually 5 Minutes xD) and thought about this. Why doesn't KI make the monster locked to lower levels. That way, lower levels can come to other worlds, but can't join battles because the monster have been capped with a certain level. You see my point? This way, lower levels can come into battles, and grandmasters can have their peace and quiet with there friends in battles.

P.S. (Just for KI) Just work out it in your office or something. Figure out how to cap the monsters with a certain level. Maybe it will work :)

no, just no. listen you cant look at only one peice of the puzzle and know how it will turn out, you have to look at all of the puzzle pieces, even the most obvious peice will be hiding secrets others know. now, think of this, you are about to die oh look there is one friend on your list hey he is life i will call him up. he cant join the battle oh no!
so now you see you wont be helping one bit if they cap off the monsters?

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
DouDou123 wrote:
I'm sorry to say but your trying to find a compromise but your insulting lower levels at the same time. I don't get why people have to be rude to each other. I think I speak for all lower levels AND good high level wizards. This is going out of hand and i think something should be done. (look for my post in The Dorms for this plan)

How am I insulting Low levels? I am saying that they should put a lock on the monsters, so that LOW LEVELS won't be able to get into battles, but do get to explore the places.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
SantaIceBurg wrote:

Make a system. If you were first in a battle, and someone wants to join, a message appears, click yes or no. This will be fair for the subscription and for all of the complainers.

blake ice lvl 60 ice

I like your idea better. lol. Hope KI reads this at least x. x

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
slammer111 wrote:
RockerMike123 wrote:

no, just no. listen you cant look at only one peice of the puzzle and know how it will turn out, you have to look at all of the puzzle pieces, even the most obvious peice will be hiding secrets others know. now, think of this, you are about to die oh look there is one friend on your list hey he is life i will call him up. he cant join the battle oh no!

Read it again and maybe you can explain it to me again I:
I said at a SPECIFIC level. For Celestia, I would say about level 39-60 for the monsters to be capped. For Mooshu, how bout 25-60.
Wizard City has no cap, and Marleybone has it capped to, maybe about 15-60.

Delver
Jul 20, 2009
RockerMike123 wrote:

Half of this is messed up. If you put caps on monsters, if there are no one around and only a magus there, the grand won't be able to get help. PLUS, some people starts CL as Masters (like I did). They might start as a level 47 in CL and wont be able to fight some monsters in their quest.

Survivor
Feb 20, 2010
Sometimes lower levels go to higher level places so they can earn xp. This is an idea i am sure KI wont even consider. Even if this still annoys us all.

Blake ThunderShield level 60 Death
Austin RavenDust level 60 Storm
Blake ShadowFlame level 47 Balance

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
RockerMike123 wrote:
DouDou123 wrote:

How am I insulting Low levels? I am saying that they should put a lock on the monsters, so that LOW LEVELS won't be able to get into battles, but do get to explore the places.
how to say this it's just a bad idea just because someone is low level, high level that could get hacked so cheaters could get to the boss more quickly.

Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
i agree hate seeing noobs in dragonspyre and celestia because then when they join battle they never kill the monster they brought in and made me do all the work.

David redspear

Historian
May 01, 2010
RockerMike123 wrote:
slammer111 wrote:
RockerMike123 wrote:

Read it again and maybe you can explain it to me again I:
I said at a SPECIFIC level. For Celestia, I would say about level 39-60 for the monsters to be capped. For Mooshu, how bout 25-60.
Wizard City has no cap, and Marleybone has it capped to, maybe about 15-60.

the same thing applies, ok, so i admit it is annoying when lower levels join in a battle, but still there are people below the cap and i know people who dont care what lvl people are, he still ads them,(he is legendary for those who are curious)so change to the senario...
the life dude is lvl not lvl39 yet, still doesnt mean he cant help. so just be flexible, work on your deck so it is adaptable, make yourself prepared for any and i mean ANY situation, and, if everything doesnt work as planned, you can log out for a bit, wait like a minute, and the lower level should get the picture of stepping aside and let you do your thing with him supporting...or...he died. so on a positive note, ok suggestion, but dont look at one"peice of the puzzle" cause you need more for a clear picture.

Scot Soulhammer-Legendary Pyromancer
fire is passion...if used correctly you connot be defeated

Survivor
Nov 06, 2009
SantaIceBurg wrote:

blake ice lvl 60 ice

I really like this idea! Now levels 50 and up can get through Celestia peacefully and without interruption. I was interrupted so many times i think you could call it criminal! And this way it is fair to lower levels cause they can still fight the enemies without bothering others!
good idea!

Amber Dawnbreeze, Level 6

Survivor
Jul 15, 2009
the solution is "Let it be" dont mess with it please. I find it very anoying when the noobs join the battle with Cuthalla and they dont know the rules, and to top it all off they have only menu chat. But sometimes it works out, like when you watch him get hit by a 1000 damage bolt backed up with critical :D then you can watch him cry for a healing. you just say NO !(remembering the times you all most had the boss killed dispite the tower shields, and then he wand attacks :( ) knowing that! bringing him back to life would be a bad mistake. So hopfully the young wizard learned a lesson. It is the first time I didnt feel guilty for calling someone a noob. :D Again i say "Let it be" please

Survivor
May 30, 2010
Sort of a good idea. I just hate the fact you're putting down lower levels. If you don't have membership, you can't advance far, right? And if someone is new to a game, you can't blame them. Now, stop putting us down, and figure out your solution! I have lower level wizards, so you just really offended me, ok?

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
No way! One time I brought a level 12 to help me farm in celestia. If the bosses locked onto him, I would have to spend every turn healing or shielding him.
I think what we should do for this problem (I don't think it is a problem) is what SantaIceburg said. When someone tries to join a battle a message pops up and you can press yes to let them in or no so they cant come in. Or in the options menu you can set it to "solo" mode which makes it so other people cant join your battles. (You can change your options while in a battle FYI.)

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
nijac wrote:
RockerMike123 wrote:

Half of this is messed up. If you put caps on monsters, if there are no one around and only a magus there, the grand won't be able to get help. PLUS, some people starts CL as Masters (like I did). They might start as a level 47 in CL and wont be able to fight some monsters in their quest.
You can start cl in lvl 47, you can only go to cl if you are level 48 and finished The Final Countdown in DS

Survivor
May 10, 2010
Bad idea. Sometimes when i want to lvl up my chars real fast, so I port to my friends in celestia dungeons to get tons of xp. My fire guy is only lvl 35 and he still makes legendaries look like noobs. Trust me. He even has to battle legendaries in pvp and man, he kills them good.

P.S.
Good idea StantaIceBurg!

Trevor Goldenstaff, legendary life
Trevor Dragonstaff, magus fire ( 35 )

Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
I made this post elswhere but no one veiws it :) so here it is .

Denying lower lvls from being anywhere is not a good idea but there should be a way to solo if you want I prepose "Lock battle circle " option.

All KI has to do is make an option as you start combat to lock battle circle(or a tab in settings to auto lock or unluck) so no one can join unless they port, and if you don't want ppl on yer list to port turn that off.

I say this cause it's not just low lvl non chatters that get my goat its anyone who jumps in my circle, when I want to solo.... I WANT TO SOLO!

I want the option to solo all day with no interferance. If I need help I'll
just not lock battle circle and or alow ports.

this way they can all run around see everything they want and I can play in peace.