Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Heals

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
I think every school should had at least one heal, the healing ratio depending on the attack ratio. Here are my ideas:

Life: Can heal already
Balance: Can heal already
Death: Can heal already

Fire: Warming light 5 pips, heal 500 to target
Ice: Arctic wind 5 pips heal 650 to target
Storm: Tropical breeze 5 pips heal 200 to all friends

Defender
Dec 04, 2010
All the heals of the schools (doesn't include Pixie):

Life: Life is given Minor Blessing, Unicorn, Sprite, Fairy, Satyr, Rebirth, etc. That is its point, healing.

Death: Death is given Ghoul, Vampire, Wraith, Scarecrow, and Sacrifice. Death is suppose to steal health from the enemy to heal themselves.

Balance: Balance is given Helping Hands. This is reasonable for 3 pips, and it is given because Balance has a bit of everything.

Fire: Fire is given Link. It does damage to the enemy and heals the caster. This isn't much, but at least it's a heal.

Myth: No heal.

Storm: No heal.

Ice: No heal, but the defences of Ice can really help in battle and still be able to survive.

Every school is given Pixie, though. I suggest you either:

A.) Choose Life as your secondary school.
B.) Put more Pixies in your deck.

~Justin HawkHammer, Level 36 Magus Sorcerer

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
now before you go into your reasoning with why each school deserves a heal, let me make some points:

1: Fire already has it's own heal. It's known as link, and it is more of a strategy card.

2: How can any school has a heal in it can't be understood? (your suggestions don't seem to match the schools, and people would complain about them)

3: Balance and death has their own heal because of their lack of bringing pain (Ice lacks pain, but brings shields. Balance and death doesn't have many good shields, and that's a point)

All in All, No. if you want to heal, obtain an amulet or pick life as a secondary. sorry if this offended you.

Daniel Wildhunter, Master Pyromancer

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
bravevline wrote:
I think every school should had at least one heal, the healing ratio depending on the attack ratio. Here are my ideas:

Life: Can heal already
Balance: Can heal already
Death: Can heal already

Fire: Warming light 5 pips, heal 500 to target
Ice: Arctic wind 5 pips heal 650 to target
Storm: Tropical breeze 5 pips heal 200 to all friends
fire can already heal with a spell called link it's not a lot of health but it's health and you missed myth so only storm ice and myth can't heal with a spell from there school

Defender
Dec 01, 2010
um, every school already gets one healing spell, it is called pixie. Obtained through a quest on unicorn way.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Tom5194 wrote:
All the heals of the schools (doesn't include Pixie):

Life: Life is given Minor Blessing, Unicorn, Sprite, Fairy, Satyr, Rebirth, etc. That is its point, healing.

Death: Death is given Ghoul, Vampire, Wraith, Scarecrow, and Sacrifice. Death is suppose to steal health from the enemy to heal themselves.

Balance: Balance is given Helping Hands. This is reasonable for 3 pips, and it is given because Balance has a bit of everything.

Fire: Fire is given Link. It does damage to the enemy and heals the caster. This isn't much, but at least it's a heal.

Myth: No heal.

Storm: No heal.

Ice: No heal, but the defences of Ice can really help in battle and still be able to survive.

Every school is given Pixie, though. I suggest you either:

A.) Choose Life as your secondary school.
B.) Put more Pixies in your deck.

~Justin HawkHammer, Level 36 Magus Sorcerer
Um, you know I AM life school?

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Ronster55 wrote:
now before you go into your reasoning with why each school deserves a heal, let me make some points:

1: Fire already has it's own heal. It's known as link, and it is more of a strategy card.

2: How can any school has a heal in it can't be understood? (your suggestions don't seem to match the schools, and people would complain about them)

3: Balance and death has their own heal because of their lack of bringing pain (Ice lacks pain, but brings shields. Balance and death doesn't have many good shields, and that's a point)

All in All, No. if you want to heal, obtain an amulet or pick life as a secondary. sorry if this offended you.

Daniel Wildhunter, Master Pyromancer
Life is my PRIMARY school, my account is full with all max wizards already and I have played this game for nearly 3 years. I think I would know who should get a heal and who shouldn't. And I think EVERYONE should get at least one heal for their school, satyr is to small and consumes to many pips for someone who isn't life to rely on in celestia.