Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ok, how do I get to Dragonspyre?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 19, 2009
yapper wrote:
man i am only in kroktopia :(
i finished mooshu but it wont let me go to dragonspyre can someone plz help me

Survivor
Mar 19, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
Tigertail, did you talk to Merle Ambrose yet?

If you've completed MooShu and received the Spiral Key, talk to Merle Ambrose and he will send you on an exciting adventure that will lead you to the new world.
what if you dont get the key cause i didnt

Survivor
Mar 19, 2009
Usuki wrote:
No1twidget wrote:
I have defeated Mooshu, beat the jade oni, and done all other quests in Mooshu. Yet when i talk to Merle Ambrose, all he says is "These are dark times, Blaze. I must ponder our next move."

What do i do?

Yeah, same here. o__o :|
yea can someone help me with that to

Survivor
May 16, 2009
Usuki wrote:
No1twidget wrote:
I have defeated Mooshu, beat the jade oni, and done all other quests in Mooshu. Yet when i talk to Merle Ambrose, all he says is "These are dark times, Blaze. I must ponder our next move."

What do i do?

same with me! >.<

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
gearsecond102 wrote:
Usuki wrote:
No1twidget wrote:

What do i do?

yea can someone help me with that to

i am haveing the same problem so if there is anyone who knows what to do plz let me know thanks

Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
whats the next world after krokotopia? other than grizzleheim. lol

Survivor
May 02, 2009
Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
I want to be on level 50! But i am on 19 so far got a long way! :mrgreen : Type in summer dragon for a big dragon! :D

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
[/color ok one of my freinds are on level 15 and has a dragonspyre house how much do they cost i only have like 2,000 something hundread dollars my friend must did a cheat or code so if somebody out there knows what it is post it so me and other characters can have one because i want one really bad because i am level 19 and my freind is on 15 so how did she get it from a magazine i would love to know and they say that there are pet codes where do you get them at? It sucks! so please post it! 8) please please please i want one really really really bad!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
May 15, 2009
okay, its almost been a week and still cant go to ds, by spiral door that is. when i do get there its from porting off friends list, so happens my odd hours usually hit when there are no friends online, so set my marker and hope its still activated when i log back on. even went back and fought oni and got the key then he took it back or something, i dont know. just need some help please j seablood lvl 46

Survivor
May 31, 2009
I killed the jade oni and went to Merle Ambrose but he gave me a Grizzleheim quest (which I already had). The only quest I have left is the Prospector Zeke quest for the clams. Is that the reason why I can't get to Dragonspyre? Please help!

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
I have no quests left in mooshu ... but no access to DS ... I am not sure where to find a missing quest if I am missing it ... any suggestions?

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
i have a question for ALL moderaters when me and my brother fought jade oni we both had quest or so he thought he did he had to speak to the guy with the qeust to give to emporer the fruit he did it i did it we fought oni and i only got ds can you tell tebucky11 that he didnt fight plague oni yet or death oni he only did one oni war oni plz plz plz plz plz tell him and I ALREADY GOT TO DRAGON SPYRE I GOT TO DRAGON SPYRE but its little bit HARD!

Defender
Mar 24, 2009
Proman1355 wrote:
GreyG wrote:
yapper wrote:

Hey dude don't fell bad i'm level 34 Death and I haven't gotten past Krokotopia either! Just trying to be nice! But if you're higher level than me thanI guess I didn't help much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW really MAN i am under leveled I beat the game at level 46 only :)

Thats ok just get that person up to lvl 50 and start a new person. OR help a bunch of people. GH just came out so you should be able to lvl

Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
yapper wrote:
I wish i coulf be level 50 ,but im only level 20 and im in Grizzleheim.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
MsCAtrouble97 wrote:
whats the next world after krokotopia? other than grizzleheim. lol

marleybone (MB)

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
swissrollgirl88 wrote:
[/color ok one of my freinds are on level 15 and has a dragonspyre house how much do they cost i only have like 2,000 something hundread dollars my friend must did a cheat or code so if somebody out there knows what it is post it so me and other characters can have one because i want one really bad because i am level 19 and my freind is on 15 so how did she get it from a magazine i would love to know and they say that there are pet codes where do you get them at? It sucks! so please post it! 8) please please please i want one really really really bad!!!!!!!!!

The cheapest house is about 15 or so thousand gold. And the other one is like 40 or so thousand gold. Mhm, a lot of money, so save up!(OR, take the easy way and get crowns. then you can spend those on a good amount of gold with zeke.)

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
babysugar wrote:
okay, its almost been a week and still cant go to ds, by spiral door that is. when i do get there its from porting off friends list, so happens my odd hours usually hit when there are no friends online, so set my marker and hope its still activated when i log back on. even went back and fought oni and got the key then he took it back or something, i dont know. just need some help please j seablood lvl 46

Ok this is for every confused wizard out there:

Once you defeat the Jade Oni, you MUST heal the emperor, talk to him, talk to the warior dude by the door( forgot his name), talk to merel ambrose in the commons, talk to cyrus drake(myth professer), defeat him, go to dragonspyre through the spiral door, and THEN you are on your way to MALISTAIRE Ooooooh! Scary!

Kestrel Ghostwalker~ lvl 49 Master sorcerer
MASTER OF ALL THINGS BALANCE!
GO BALANCE!!!!

P.S If anybody else has more questions, i could probably answer them. So ask ask away!

Survivor
May 23, 2009
Its simple either do every quest in mooshu or do the main story quests and get the quest to defeat jade oni and then go talk to merle then cyrus then battle cyrus!

Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
Survivor
Jan 10, 2010
i would like to know where i can get a dragonspyre house. i have heard of them, even seen them, but i can't seem to find the shop or whatever to get one. plz plz plz help me. i really want one and i would like to know where i can buy one, thanks a million.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2009
Delver
Dec 26, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
If you've completed MooShu and received the Spiral Key, talk to Merle Ambrose and he will send you on an exciting adventure that will lead you to the new world.

Dragonspyre is located on the second page of the Spiral Door interface.

Wait a second, were you also supposed to defeat Cyrus Drake like I had to?

-Anthony Redflame (Necromancer/Storm)

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
Cyrus Drake was easy though, just summon a minion and attack that is all you have to do.

Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
yapper wrote:

Ok if you are only in KT dont do the side quests Thats what i did and i got the malistaire quest at lvl 45 When your done with him just go back I have been a Grandmaster for 4 months now and it is April 9th 2010 I have had this wizard for 8 months and it only took me 2 months to get to MALISTAIRE