Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Ironworks: Trap Door Puzzle

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 20, 2010
Ok, so I've made it to the part in the Ironworks where you see four trap door looking things, and you have to figure out the comboination, much like the chimmney puzzle. I've already completed the chimmney puzzle, but this one has a different combo. Can someone PLEASE help???

Rachel RavenTalon
Level 34 Myth
"Hero of Krokotopia"

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Lizzi5093 wrote:
Ok, so I've made it to the part in the Ironworks where you see four trap door looking things, and you have to figure out the comboination, much like the chimmney puzzle. I've already completed the chimmney puzzle, but this one has a different combo. Can someone PLEASE help???

Rachel RavenTalon
Level 34 Myth
"Hero of Krokotopia"

Isn't that the puzzle with the key written on the wall next to the door?

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
Did you follow the story line? Pretty sure you need to defeat another boss to get the code.

Defender
Nov 20, 2010
MikeStrath wrote:
Lizzi5093 wrote:

Rachel RavenTalon
Level 34 Myth
"Hero of Krokotopia"

I'm not sure. I stepped on all the pictures that it showed, and nothing happened.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Lizzi5093 wrote:
MikeStrath wrote:
Lizzi5093 wrote:

Rachel RavenTalon
Level 34 Myth
"Hero of Krokotopia"

I'm not sure. I stepped on all the pictures that it showed, and nothing happened.

MikeS... is right. There is a code on the wall. But look at your map first.

Which way do you need to go to get to the boss you want?

I think it was on the "left". Weren't there two sets of codes? The door on the right doesn't go anywhere. Try the code on the left side. (We're still wondering where that other door leads, but for now there is nothing in there.)

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Lizzi5093 wrote:
MikeStrath wrote:
Lizzi5093 wrote:

Rachel RavenTalon
Level 34 Myth
"Hero of Krokotopia"

It shows all four, but you need to do them left to right in order. And there are two gates, each with a different code, make sure you are doing this for the correct gate.

Community Leader
Delver
Sep 26, 2009
Explorer
Dec 08, 2009
I am not 100% sure about this but I think you have to step on them in the order shown to you :-)