Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to Dragonspyre!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 02, 2012
Professor Greyrose on Jul 19, 2013 wrote:
Sydney Star, your Life Wizard, is currently working on the main story quest Don't Fall In that was given to you by Milos Bookwyrm in the Atheneum. Complete that quest to move on to the next story line quest.

You are currently only about 1/3 of the way through Dragonspyre. This Quest Tree put together by our amazing fansite will help guide you.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Dragonspyre_Quest_Tree
WOW! that's good advice thank you!

Survivor
Nov 08, 2012
Johnny Spellfinder on May 10, 2010 wrote:
i thought it was easy in dragon spyre but when i got there it is hard :)
ya me too dragon spyre is really hard i'm still in plaza of conquests
i almost died it is soooooo hard life wiz wolf storm hunter lvl 47 psst... i'm hopeing to lvl up

Jul 07, 2010
I am level 45 and I can't figure out how to get to Dragonspyer I need to get there fast so can you help i'aprtiate your help so please or what quest do you have to finish in moo shu or what level do you have to be to get to mooshu

Administrator
Champ Bailey on Sep 13, 2013 wrote:
I am level 45 and I can't figure out how to get to Dragonspyer I need to get there fast so can you help i'aprtiate your help so please or what quest do you have to finish in moo shu or what level do you have to be to get to mooshu

You are currently working on the mainline quest "Desperate Measures" given to you by Hideo Kebo in Yoshihito Temple, MooShu.

Just as you had to complete required tasks in Wizard City to get the key to Krokotopia,
and you had to complete required tasks in Krokotopia to get the key to Marleybone,
and you had to complete required tasks in Marleybone to get the key to MooShu,
so it stands to reason you will have to complete your required tasks in MooShu before you will be given the Spiral key to Dragonspyre.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jul 10, 2012
noyeh on Jul 19, 2010 wrote:
new player to DS. I look forward to fighting side by side with other players in DS. I found out how hard it really is!!!
I agree XD it's super hard when you get there but it looks really easy

Cody Dragon
Level 46& Student

Survivor
Jul 10, 2012
OverpoweredStorm on Nov 26, 2012 wrote:
What level should you be when you just get into Dragon Spier.
I just started at level 38 Ice

is that bad or good?
you can be any level to enter dragonspyre exept you just need to complete mooshu and defeat Cyrus Drake then you can go to Dragonspyre.

Cody Dragon

Level 46 Master Pyromancer

Survivor
Nov 03, 2009
I need help defeating chronius in the Crystal grove, I'm a level 46 Pyromancer and I cant dent this guy's help

Survivor
Jul 18, 2012
Im only level 38 pyromancer and im in dragonspyre is that to low?

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
No, I was only level 37 and dragonspyre was hard but not impossible.
Sarai Thunderstrider
Level 51 in the science center Celestia

Survivor
Apr 28, 2012
Hi. I have just started Dragonspyre! I am very pleased but it took me forever to get to dragonspyre because my wizard is and I was trying so hard to beat him, so I needed treasure cards, but I'm happy to be in the plaza of conquests on my first day of dragonspyre!

Survivor
Oct 22, 2012
What is the last quest in Dragonspyre, I have a lot of quests and people telling me to go to Celestia, but I dont know how to get the key, who gives it to you

Survivor
Oct 23, 2013
is this average players in dragonspyre that are level 53 or is that a avantage

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Apollothereal on Dec 22, 2014 wrote:
is this average players in dragonspyre that are level 53 or is that a avantage
Most people get to Dragonspyre around level 40. A higher level is an advantage.

Survivor
Jan 23, 2010
I think the next wizard101 update should have us going back in time when the dragonspyre academe was still normally and we do quest there and right before the titian dragon awakens we learn a new spell or get a pet to help us defeat the titian dragon but while your going there everything start erupting and you you get see everything get smashed but then you come back from right before your crushed and marle ambrose gives you a quest to wysteria to see the next spells you don't know just a idea

Explorer
Aug 03, 2012
Professor Greyrose on Jan 19, 2009 wrote:
The Dragonspyre section of our Wizard101 Message Boards is intended to help guide you through areas of Dragonspyre . This is a great place to find out information about a quest you're stuck on, the location of a teacher or anything else specific to your adventures in Dragonspyre!

Have fun!
~Professor Greyrose
It's my First Time in Dragonspyre my mate teleported me in to dragonspyre and once your teleported what can you do Plez i like to know. Thanks

Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
This is a question concerning a small quest chain in the Plaza of Conquests. About the one where you're in the center and you have to kill those four bosses. First off, you guys shouldn't expect us to solo these. I say this because of a dilemma I had with a friend. We both were about to attack the Kraken, both had the quest. I activated the crystal, and we joined battle. When we finished, only I got the objective, not him, because he didn't activate the crystal. Please fix this problem, whether it was intended or not, so friend don't have to kill these ridiculous bosses twice! Please reply asap. Thanks.

Survivor
May 30, 2015
SandMaster001 on Jun 3, 2009 wrote:
I am super stuck on a quest called the art of war. I really need help because after i defeated greystone i walked up to thebook but i history of dragonspyre, (the book you have to read after defeating greystone) I read the book, but when i looked at my quest the book wasnt read! I went back to read the book somehow but i couldn't! So without that quest being finnished i am stuck for life! I REALLY REALLY need help! I am still in the Plaza Of Conquests waiting so much for help! I will thank anyone for my life if i get through this problem! Please i am begging someone! I would LOVE it if someone helped! And i would be glad if this was posted! Please! I REALLY NEED HELP! :-(
what is your wizards name and level?
Jasmine Ice lv 47 Ice

Survivor
May 30, 2015
10sparkle10 on Mar 25, 2010 wrote:
am i close to malistaire?? i just finished the crystal grove and now im on some tower but i died on the fifth level. :( but i will keep trying! so am i close to malistaire??? i think i am but im not sure. SOME ONE HELP ME!

plus, i am awesome cause: Jennifer RubySinger level 47 (almost 48! :D) Pyromancer :D
i will help you Jasmine Ice lv 47 Ice I am on the next area from yours

Survivor
Jun 10, 2011
What level should I be to fight Malistaire im a level 43 storm wizard ( storm rules!) and i dont know what level you all where so please tell me.

Survivor
Mar 31, 2016
I just finished Mooshu, beat Jade Oni, and collected the spiral key I believe ( I don't have a quest for it anymore )
but I don't get a quest from the headmaster to head into DragonSpyre.. I am level 39. Is there something I am missing? On my other wizard it worked fine. Please help me if you know

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
KagamineMiku01 on May 15, 2016 wrote:
I just finished Mooshu, beat Jade Oni, and collected the spiral key I believe ( I don't have a quest for it anymore )
but I don't get a quest from the headmaster to head into DragonSpyre.. I am level 39. Is there something I am missing? On my other wizard it worked fine. Please help me if you know
You may need to talk to Professor Drake first. Do you have the quest The Key at Last or Bad Blood in your quest log?

Survivor
Aug 15, 2015
Professor Greyrose on Jan 19, 2009 wrote:
The Dragonspyre section of our Wizard101 Message Boards is intended to help guide you through areas of Dragonspyre . This is a great place to find out information about a quest you're stuck on, the location of a teacher or anything else specific to your adventures in Dragonspyre!

Have fun!
~Professor Greyrose
About what level do you get to defeat Malistare? Also which is the best school in K.I's opinion?

Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
Survivor
Jul 20, 2011
If I were to get Storm Lord early (which I probably will) do you think it could be useful in this world?

Olivia Lightgarden level 45 - Storm

Survivor
Mar 28, 2010
is it sad that im almost to dragonspyre in less than a month when i created a new character???

lvl 38 Jack Frost