Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to Dragonspyre!

AuthorMessage
Administrator
The Dragonspyre section of our Wizard101 Message Boards is intended to help guide you through areas of Dragonspyre . This is a great place to find out information about a quest you're stuck on, the location of a teacher or anything else specific to your adventures in Dragonspyre!

Have fun!
~Professor Greyrose

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 26, 2008
I earned 2 level 45 myth swords that do not work properly. Sword is not in its proper position. Can this issue be resolved? And if it does, will it be corrected on the item that i received. (Divine25) Grandmaster Of Storm.

Survivor
Sep 01, 2008
how do i post messages i cant find a button to click that says it and i bought the game

Administrator
goldkitty wrote:
how do i post messages i cant find a button to click that says it and i bought the game

You just did.
To find out more about how our Message Boards work, please read the Message Board Code of Conduct

Our message boards have been designed to allow players to exchange game information and experiences, ask questions about the game, and generally socialize with other players. To ensure all interactions are safe, we have a team of moderators overseeing all message board activity. They review, edit, and sometimes delete inappropriate messages so the message board discussions stay safe and on track.

Our message board review system was designed to filter inappropriate language, topics, and players’ personal information before messages are posted. We will remain diligent in these efforts to ensure the message boards remain constructive, fun, and safe for players of all ages.

Who can post?
Everyone is welcome to read our message boards, however only paying players can post new messages or answer existing messages.

Where's my message?
As you post on the message boards, you may notice a message telling
you that these message boards are moderated. In order to keep this a safe, family friendly environment, we have decided to have fully moderated message boards. What this means is that your posts are not visible until they have been approved by one of our moderators.

Posts are rejected for a variety of reasons, including posting in the wrong board (why ask a MooShu question in Wizard City?), inappropriateness, negative rants with no constructive point, links to unauthorized sites, links to images or embedded images, duplicate posts, name-calling and other general rude behavior. It is completely at our discretion.

While we are working as quickly as we can to be sure that we get your posts approved in less than 12 hours, please be aware that at times, we may experience a delay of up to 24 hours.

Why are NONE of my messages showing up?
If your username is an email address, or is inappropriate for these message boards, you may not be able to post.

We appreciate your understanding and patience and we're very glad to have you at Ravenwood School of Magical Arts!

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
I am super stuck on a quest called the art of war. I really need help because after i defeated greystone i walked up to thebook but i history of dragonspyre, (the book you have to read after defeating greystone) I read the book, but when i looked at my quest the book wasnt read! I went back to read the book somehow but i couldn't! So without that quest being finnished i am stuck for life! I REALLY REALLY need help! I am still in the Plaza Of Conquests waiting so much for help! I will thank anyone for my life if i get through this problem! Please i am begging someone! I would LOVE it if someone helped! And i would be glad if this was posted! Please! I REALLY NEED HELP! :-(

Survivor
Apr 11, 2009
SandMaster001 wrote:
I am super stuck on a quest called the art of war. I really need help because after i defeated greystone i walked up to thebook but i history of dragonspyre, (the book you have to read after defeating greystone) I read the book, but when i looked at my quest the book wasnt read! I went back to read the book somehow but i couldn't! So without that quest being finnished i am stuck for life! I REALLY REALLY need help! I am still in the Plaza Of Conquests waiting so much for help! I will thank anyone for my life if i get through this problem! Please i am begging someone! I would LOVE it if someone helped! And i would be glad if this was posted! Please! I REALLY NEED HELP! :(

Did you restart your pc and try again?

Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
goldkitty wrote:

do you mean on the game like text chat on the game or on this?

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
Karac96 wrote:
SandMaster001 wrote:
I am super stuck on a quest called the art of war. I really need help because after i defeated greystone i walked up to thebook but i history of dragonspyre, (the book you have to read after defeating greystone) I read the book, but when i looked at my quest the book wasnt read! I went back to read the book somehow but i couldn't! So without that quest being finnished i am stuck for life! I REALLY REALLY need help! I am still in the Plaza Of Conquests waiting so much for help! I will thank anyone for my life if i get through this problem! Please i am begging someone! I would LOVE it if someone helped! And i would be glad if this was posted! Please! I REALLY NEED HELP! :(

It took me a while but i solved it :D yay! i continue dragonspyre! Now i am in the drake hatchery :D

Survivor
May 10, 2009
I have not been able to log onto the game since 3:30pm central time. After entering my user name and password, it loads and I hit play, then the small window opens loading, but takes quite a while, then all I see is a BLANK white screen which appears. I see the message about the down time which will be July 1, 2009, from 3am to 5am, BUT this is JUNE 30, 2009. Why is this happening??? I would like to get on the game. I have a paid subscription.

Please reply ASAP.

Thank you!

Survivor
Sep 12, 2008
SandMaster001 wrote:

i am stuck on the same thing! but i have other quests to so good luck to you and me! :?

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
Survivor
Apr 06, 2009
Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
Karac96 wrote:
SandMaster001 wrote:
I am super stuck on a quest called the art of war. I really need help because after i defeated greystone i walked up to thebook but i history of dragonspyre, (the book you have to read after defeating greystone) I read the book, but when i looked at my quest the book wasnt read! I went back to read the book somehow but i couldn't! So without that quest being finnished i am stuck for life! I REALLY REALLY need help! I am still in the Plaza Of Conquests waiting so much for help! I will thank anyone for my life if i get through this problem! Please i am begging someone! I would LOVE it if someone helped! And i would be glad if this was posted! Please! I REALLY NEED HELP! :-(

is art of war the one where you need to read a book and the one lady gives it to you Halina Warhawk?

Survivor
Oct 12, 2008
i need help on dragonsyre i dont have much health i am a 45 conjurer Brandon Shadow Blade i also train storm the towers r 2 hard 4 me in The Crucible Orin Grim Caster In Fleshless Tower i need help my clothes only give me myth accuracy power and resist it will always stay that way too i only wear myth clothes i need help asap pleez

Survivor
Feb 09, 2009
when i got to dragonspyre the sigals for dungeon worked like normal. then all of a sudden sigels were preventing my to hop off. they were locking me on them. and before i knew it the same things were happening in marleybone and mooshu. but the never occur in wizardcity or krokotopia

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
Help me find Malistaire, evrything else in the game I did, am lvl 50 and havent any quests left but to get to him, cant seem to get the key for the door to chamber of fire, defeated lots of baddies, the elephants and many others and just gave up, what did I miss? or is the game glitching on me?
Thanks for help
ALEX

Survivor
Oct 30, 2008
SandMaster001 wrote:
I can help you get the book. go to the Library in DS in the Imp realm area one.I'm Artur Goldenblood, Grandmaster Pyrmancer :

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
SandMaster001 wrote:
Karac96 wrote:
SandMaster001 wrote:

It took me a while but i solved it :D yay! i continue dragonspyre! Now i am in the drake hatchery :D

So, Sand Master, what did you do to solve it? I have the same problem as do many others on here and all asking the question but there are never any answers given. Please help!!!!!

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
SandMaster001 wrote:
thats for the book quest that milos bookworm gives the one from the history girl is down the stairs behind her doe that help you i know because i am a grandmaster after all

Survivor
May 10, 2009
OK, have read all the ART OF WAR stuff, and nobody seems to give an answer, the only quest i have in dragonspyre (besides the rose one) is the book, supposedly in the Plaza of Conquest, cant find it, have beaten up all the bosses and still cant find the book, If someone could possible answer this question i would be grateful, b/c i seem to not be able to advance.
No other quests, nothing.
OK, got it figured out i think, I have not gone down the library thing to read the art of war, sorry i wasted your time folks.

Survivor
May 11, 2009
The art of war is on the bottom floor of Katrina Warhawk's tower. you have to fight through 5 floors to get there. You then have to re-enter the tower to get a letter from her.

Hope this Helps!

Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
SandMaster001 wrote:
I did the quest and had no prob I'm a grand now but still what up with the bug? :?

Survivor
Aug 13, 2008
Hello i don't get it does malistare drop a wing set please tell me the set

Jason Stormcrafter lvl 46

Survivor
Feb 03, 2009
am i close to malistaire?? i just finished the crystal grove and now im on some tower but i died on the fifth level. :( but i will keep trying! so am i close to malistaire??? i think i am but im not sure. SOME ONE HELP ME!

plus, i am awesome cause: Jennifer RubySinger level 47 (almost 48! :D) Pyromancer :D

Survivor
Jan 30, 2010
i am a level 45 fire wizard. i have just bought a cool new house in dragonspyre. (the one that costs 50,000i have just noticed that, the catacomb part of the house is connected to the front "lawn" part of the house. this means that i cant put that much stuff on the "lawn" if i want to use the catacombs or the other way around. i want these parts to be seperated so i can put more stuff in my house
thank you,
Arthur StormHammer