Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to Dragonspyre!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 11, 2011
Someone PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ help me in Mooshu so I can get Dragonspyre!!! PLZ PLZ PLZ!

Survivor
Jun 01, 2011
Ok i am James Ironfist and i am stuck in Dragonspyre.... I have done all the quests that it is allowing me too. I went back and tried to talk to Cryus Drake but he just keeps saying find the second ring?????????? can anyone help me please and ty

Delver
Apr 20, 2011
Please Prof greystone and Students I need Help!
I've been collecting the obsidian chests for Ashley the Fire tree but I'm completely stuck getting to the one in Marleybone.
My map says it is one the North Tower. I follow the directions but end up at Mugsy's Lair which is a dead end and only hlfway towards the chest. I've tried on a number of occasions but always end up at Mugsy's Lair without a clue on how to move forward.
Thanks for any help
James Griffinrider (lvl 48 Myth)_

Survivor
Mar 21, 2011
Hey I'm a level 56 death wizard and every time I go to Dragonsypre there's not much going on there.
There's no one with quest demands. The minions that you have to kill(such as Rock Reaver rank 6)..are there but that's seriously it.

Also I keep getting messages saying I need to speak to Ogden Peake in Celestia Base Camp but I can't get there either. Does that have to do with my problem in Dragonspyre?

Anyway hopefully someone can help me with my problem.
Thanks guys :)

-Fiona Willowthistle

Survivor
Jun 02, 2011
Hello, wizard101 i apologize for replying on this message, but i do not know how to post my own message board i have been adventuring in dragonspyre for a while and have recieved a main quest called "Its an honor"from zanetta stormbreaker, it says that i have to use the crystal storage in the crucible, but the quest helper takes me to the grand chasm, after i followed the quest helper it took me to a room with sigils in front of it, like a dungeon, but i cant enter! i saw other people who entered and i tried teleporting to them but it said "your friend is busy" i dont have access to the location and i have finished all my other side quests i think, and i restarted the game many times, please help me im stuck, Just for extra info, i am a level48 diviner

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Kannonball99 wrote:
Hello, wizard101 i apologize for replying on this message, but i do not know how to post my own message board i have been adventuring in dragonspyre for a while and have recieved a main quest called "Its an honor"from zanetta stormbreaker, it says that i have to use the crystal storage in the crucible, but the quest helper takes me to the grand chasm, after i followed the quest helper it took me to a room with sigils in front of it, like a dungeon, but i cant enter! i saw other people who entered and i tried teleporting to them but it said "your friend is busy" i dont have access to the location and i have finished all my other side quests i think, and i restarted the game many times, please help me im stuck, Just for extra info, i am a level48 diviner

Hi. It sounds like you might be "new" to the message boards. Just a suggestion...You can do a "search" at the top of the page, and you might find what you are looking for.

This quest "It's an Honor" does have a bug / glitch. I thought that it was fixed, but sounds like you are having the old problem again.

On this quest, the yellow arrow mistakenly leads you to the Upper Grand Chasm, which is wrong. Do NOT follow the yellow arrow.

Go back to Zanetta, and go down one of the side ramps directly behind Zanetta. The storage rack is at the bottom of that ramp. Hope this helps. :-D

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
tsms100 wrote:
SandMaster001 wrote:
I am super stuck on a quest called the art of war. I really need help because after i defeated greystone i walked up to thebook but i history of dragonspyre, (the book you have to read after defeating greystone) I read the book, but when i looked at my quest the book wasnt read! I went back to read the book somehow but i couldn't! So without that quest being finnished i am stuck for life! I REALLY REALLY need help! I am still in the Plaza Of Conquests waiting so much for help! I will thank anyone for my life if i get through this problem! Please i am begging someone! I would LOVE it if someone helped! And i would be glad if this was posted! Please! I REALLY NEED HELP! :(

i am stuck on the same thing! but i have other quests to so good luck to you and me! :?

I had the same problem. It is not the book in greystone's tower. it is a gauntlet you have to face alone behind the lady giving you the quest. I got so mad that i fought a boss for nothing. But i did get some good gear :D

Survivor
May 05, 2011
Survivor
May 28, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
The Dragonspyre section of our Wizard101 Message Boards is intended to help guide you through areas of Dragonspyre . This is a great place to find out information about a quest you're stuck on, the location of a teacher or anything else specific to your adventures in Dragonspyre!

Have fun!
~Professor Greyrose

I need the last book - History of Dragonspyre - however I'm unable to go in Everburn tower to defeat Flamebringer - no lights. Molly on one account needs this - Nora on other account has all the books but she's unable to enter either. Any help would be appreciated.

Survivor
Oct 03, 2011
hey!! :) i will be free to help anyone defeat orin. i will be in the bascilla 10am to 11:45am [south pacific time zone] daily on wraith realm. ineed help defeating that orin as well, ye know. i will be there!!!!!!!!

Sameul GhostHunter
Master Conjurer
Level 42

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
FunDee wrote:
The Dragonspyre section of our Wizard101 Message Boards is intended to help guide you through areas of Dragonspyre . This is a great place to find out information about a quest you're stuck on, the location of a teacher or anything else specific to your adventures in Dragonspyre!

Have fun!
~Professor Greyrose

I need the last book - History of Dragonspyre - however I'm unable to go in Everburn tower to defeat Flamebringer - no lights. Molly on one account needs this - Nora on other account has all the books but she's unable to enter either. Any help would be appreciated.

You need to get the quest to defeat Flamebringer in his tower. Did you talk to Zelen Battlehorn in the Grand Chasm? It is the first quest that he gives you, and the History Book is in Flamebringer's Tower.

Survivor
Oct 19, 2010
miffyboi wrote:
Please Prof greystone and Students I need Help!
I've been collecting the obsidian chests for Ashley the Fire tree but I'm completely stuck getting to the one in Marleybone.
My map says it is one the North Tower. I follow the directions but end up at Mugsy's Lair which is a dead end and only hlfway towards the chest. I've tried on a number of occasions but always end up at Mugsy's Lair without a clue on how to move forward.
Thanks for any help
James Griffinrider (lvl 48 Myth)_

All you have to do is look at the map more closely. When you are close to where you have to go, look again and be certain you are there. Sometimes the map makes it look like you are close but when you pull up the map again you made a wrong turn. I had no problem with it once I discovered this!

Survivor
Oct 20, 2011
Can someone please tell me what does the myth dude mean when he says "If I cannt find the way to the Ring,he cannt help me"? I dont have anymore quests except the rose and I cannt do that until I can get past the first place.

Survivor
Oct 20, 2011
420nukka wrote:
Ok i am James Ironfist and i am stuck in Dragonspyre.... I have done all the quests that it is allowing me too. I went back and tried to talk to Cryus Drake but he just keeps saying find the second ring?????????? can anyone help me please and ty
/quote
Me also ,I need an answer to the same question pleaseeeeeeee,ty

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
starrdisc1 wrote:
420nukka wrote:
/quote
Me also ,I need an answer to the same question pleaseeeeeeee,ty

Well, it may take some time to check, but here is a link that shows all of the quests in Dragonspyre:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58622

Also, open your Quest Log File again, and make sure you don't have something like a side quest (not the Roses or the History Books) for Dragonspyre. Otherwise, maybe the link with the list of quests might help.

And two things that I missed in the beginning were:

Zelen Battlehorn in the Grand Chasm; he gives you quests that get you moving along in the game, and

The Art of War quest from Halina Warhawk in the Plaza of Conquests. This history book quest is NOT the same as the History Books for Dragonspyre, where you collect one book from a major boss in each area. After you get to the end of Halina Warhawk's dungeon, and you get her history book, you must go back into the dungeon and talk to Halina again. She gives you a Letter of Recommendation that gets you moving along too.

Good luck.

Survivor
May 26, 2011
I think I did something horribly, horribly wrong.
I just got to Dragonspyre, I went to talk to Cyrus Drake and then I went to The Atheneum. After I got there, I went to see Balthazar Dragonthorn to continue my crafting. After he gave me a new quest (a ring to craft.) nothing happened. At the risk of sounding foolish and dumb, I really don't remember anything else I did there(I have a horrible memory.) After I went to talk to Balthazar, it's all just a blur. I have no idea where I'm supposed to go. Nothing about Dragonspyre is showing up in my quests, besides crafting the ring. I tried talking to Cyrus Drake again, and this is what he keeps saying:
"Have you found your way into the next ring? I can't help you if you haven't."

Can someone please help? I would really love to start playing Dragonspyre.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
SparksFly1343 wrote:
I think I did something horribly, horribly wrong.
I just got to Dragonspyre, I went to talk to Cyrus Drake and then I went to The Atheneum. After I got there, I went to see Balthazar Dragonthorn to continue my crafting. After he gave me a new quest (a ring to craft.) nothing happened. At the risk of sounding foolish and dumb, I really don't remember anything else I did there(I have a horrible memory.) After I went to talk to Balthazar, it's all just a blur. I have no idea where I'm supposed to go. Nothing about Dragonspyre is showing up in my quests, besides crafting the ring. I tried talking to Cyrus Drake again, and this is what he keeps saying:
"Have you found your way into the next ring? I can't help you if you haven't."

Can someone please help? I would really love to start playing Dragonspyre.

If you did talk to Cyrus, and he is asking you about the next ring, you should have some kind of quest in your Log File. Other than the Stone Roses or the History Books, do you have anything in your Log File for Dragonspyre?

You might have a quest from Laszlo Starblade ("Portal Decay") to explore the Necropolis. The first trip there has to be the long way through the double doors in the Plaza of Conquests. Once you've gone through the double doors, you should get a new quest to see Cyrus Drake, and after that the Basilica portal will work to enter the Necropolis. (If you click on the Information Bubble, the question mark in the upper left corner of your quest box, it will tell you what you have already done, and what you still need to do on that quest.)

You might also have a quest called "The Art of War" from Halina Warhawk. This is not the history book quest, where you collect one book from a boss in each area of Dragonspyre. When you finish Halina Warhawk's dungeon and collect her history book, you must go back into her dungeon and talk to her again. She gives you a Letter of Recommendation to get you moving along.

Other than that, the only thing I can suggest is going through the list of quests on this link:

It might take some time, but it might get you moving forward.

Hope this helps.

Defender
Mar 11, 2011
Nothing is possible with Fire. It fizzles as much as Storm. With DEATH anything is possible.

Survivor
May 14, 2011
I am just wondering if level 43 is a bit behind for Dragonspyre.

Carlos Mythstalker
Level 43 Pyromancer

Survivor
Feb 09, 2011
I am stuck in dragonspyre arts of war books i can't seem to find them
an i have to find the secret history books
an one more rose which i can't get to because alot of the areas in dragon spyre for me are not open

the rose i need is in where you have to fight Malistaire

i only have one portal to use to get places i honestly don't know how to get around dragon spyre i feel so lost because i can't find quest if this keeps up
i am going delete my level 50 an start over

or even leave wizard101 forever

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Rileyport wrote:
I am stuck in dragonspyre arts of war books i can't seem to find them
an i have to find the secret history books
an one more rose which i can't get to because alot of the areas in dragon spyre for me are not open

the rose i need is in where you have to fight Malistaire

i only have one portal to use to get places i honestly don't know how to get around dragon spyre i feel so lost because i can't find quest if this keeps up
i am going delete my level 50 an start over

or even leave wizard101 forever

There are two history books in the Plaza of Conquests.

One book is for the "History of Dragonspyre" quest in General Greystone's tower. Look at your map. His tower is located at the top of the map. It is right next to the Red Teleport stone, in case you did activate the stones.

But the other book is with Halina Warhawk's quest "The Art of War". Halina Warhawk's tower is located at the top right corner of the map, right next to the yellow teleporter stone in case you activated them. If I remember correctly, the yellow quest helper arrow doesn't work on this quest. So you need to look at the map.

And remember, after you finish her quest and get the book at the end of that tower/dungeon, you must go back into her tower and talk to her again. She will then give you a Letter of Recommendation that gets you moving along in the game.

In case you need more help or info, here are two links. The first one shows all of the quests in Dragonspyre, and the second one has information about the stone roses and the history books.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34&highlight=zeke+s+quests

Hope this helps.

Survivor
Nov 18, 2011

Have fun!
~Professor Greyrose

Okay Im stuck at the part when you get to the second ring of Dragonspyre, the name slips my mind, can you help me!? IM SUPER STUCK, i dont know if it wont load or if its a glitch THANKS!

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
I can't find anyone to help me on a dungeon i'm stuck on please help!!!! I tried doing it alone but it's too hard for me! The dungeon is the one after you get to the hatchery ( sorry i forgot the name of the quest) is you can help please do so! :|

Survivor
Jun 01, 2012
pillowow wrote:
I love dragonspyre. Its the most interesting place i have been.
I agree accept I have never been to the world. :-( I wish I had access to it.

Survivor
Jan 17, 2012
iamawkward wrote:
Hey I'm a level 56 death wizard and every time I go to Dragonsypre there's not much going on there.
There's no one with quest demands. The minions that you have to kill(such as Rock Reaver rank 6)..are there but that's seriously it.

Also I keep getting messages saying I need to speak to Ogden Peake in Celestia Base Camp but I can't get there either. Does that have to do with my problem in Dragonspyre?

Anyway hopefully someone can help me with my problem.
Thanks guys :)

-Fiona Willowthistle
Hi! I am Sophia Bearcloud and I really want go to dragonsyre! By the way, Fiona, can you go to dragonspyre yet withthe world gate? :?