Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The mystery of Sylvia Drake

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 30, 2011
As a student of Life, I'm curious about the former life Professor, and Malistaire's wife Sylvia Drake. I would like to know what others think on the subject, and about Sylvia as a character and what history is known about her. We know she was the former Life Professor before Moolinda Wu, that she was considered the greatest life professor. (The Drake's seem do that. Sylvia being the greatest Life professor, Malistaire was the greatest Death Professor. And if you look past his behavior towards you Cyrus is a great Myth Professor. Great doesn't have to mean nice, it could mean how well he teaches. He's actually decent to Myth Students once you prove yourself.

So I would like to know if others share my interest in Sylvia Drake's character, and the desire to know more of her history (When she was a professor.)

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
Well I know she died of a cold(serioly? why not cancer or this fadle diease where it lookslike there are tiny bugs on you?) becuase a lady in olde town(forgot the name sorry but shes by the bazzarr) tells you when you get the scrap book soo this and what you said is all i know

Hope that helps

Olivia Hawksheild

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
jayrose5555 wrote:
Well I know she died of a cold(serioly? why not cancer or this fadle diease where it lookslike there are tiny bugs on you?) becuase a lady in olde town(forgot the name sorry but shes by the bazzarr) tells you when you get the scrap book soo this and what you said is all i know

Hope that helps

Olivia Hawksheild

Lol, because cancer and some other fatal disease would not be appropriate for those younger players xD.

But still, a cold really sounds lame for a game with more players than World of Warcraft xD.

Survivor
Sep 26, 2010
Acctually if you think about it Sylvia Drake is an important character in the story line. The whole reason Malistaire Drake has been a pain in the neck is because of Sylvia's mysterious fate, the reason he is attacking and stealing stuff from people is because he is trying to summon a dragon titan so he can demand it to bring back sylvia, why stop him? Well if you look at the history of Dragonspyre you learn one thing, No one not even malistaire can control a titan the titan would eventually destroy Dragonspyre and the rest of the Spiral. Yes Sylvia was a wonderful life teacher influenced good in everyone, Malistaire was her husband and he was a good dude for a long time, until Sylvia died, he isn't necassarily bad just... Mad. Sylvia died bacause of a horrible cold she just suddenley got, no one could cure it NO ONE so she died. If you look at with a scientifical veiw the reason a normal cold would kill someone was because there immune system shut down, every day colds would um... let's just say defeat you if you didn't have an immune system or it shut down, or it is weak, very weak. So starts the saga of Wizard 101.