Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

8th World Idea... Arkangel!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 03, 2009
My idea for an 8th world is Arkangel, a world that is reminiscent of Renaissance Europe. The story in Arkangel at first revolves around your intrepid Wizard investigating some suspicious activity out on the city frontier (The Black Forest, Act I). Towards the end of the Act, we meet a group of mercenaries hired by Morganthe to take over the Spiral, and they're starting with Arkangel! Later on, (The University, Act II) we have to save Arkangel Academy from being overrun by Morganthe's forces, and securing its magical secrets. In the final few areas (The Western Gate, Act III) our intrepid Wizard's job is to gain access to The Ark, the greatest collection of knowledge in the Spiral! But first, they must gain the trust of one of Arkangel's greatest warriors. The final dungeon, The Ark, features intense battles, a secret boss, an interrupt boss, and unique drops!
Some interesting features:
-Part of Act III sends you in a battle against Themis (Judgment), who drops the elusive Judgement statue and pet!
-Death students who are working on their level 68 spell are required to meet with Malistaire in Arkangel, from whom they receive their Rank 9 spell!
-New Astral spells include Polymorph Celestian, Charm/Ward-enhancing Sun spells, and a Star spell that deflects Negative Charms and Wards!
-The blacksmith in Arkangel Square (the Commons area) can stitch wands for 100 Crowns.

Reply with feedback please!!

Survivor
Aug 10, 2009
Don't get me wrong I like it but I say something more in an astral similarity like um... a cloud kingdom for example. Allies like you said that hold the secrets of the ultimate star magic. Next world moon then sun and finally the last world which morgathane uses the astral magic to take over the spiral like how malistaire did in dragonspyre (except he used it to bring back his wife but in this case stop from taking over the spiral). Anyways I'm thinking something going into high into the heavens. Like clouds, moon, and finally another planet! Like something really showing the magics. But besides the theme that a great idea and should be added as a future world.