Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 58 Storm Spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
Any advice on defeating Khai Tengri for the Level 58 Storm Spell? I've tried probably 30 times now with no luck.

Catherine Rubypyre, Level 58 Storm

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
hmm well of course buy lots of treasure card fire shields if there are any i suggest you buy the 90% shields and use a minion or henchman if you can and remember everytime you use a blade trap or shield he puts a hex on you so be careful if you use one maybe try using a blade or trap when he has low pips and take out the minion first and that's all i got it took me about 3 or 4 trys to beat him

Survivor
May 18, 2010
Simba99 wrote:
Any advice on defeating Khai Tengri for the Level 58 Storm Spell? I've tried probably 30 times now with no luck.

Catherine Rubypyre, Level 58 Storm
Yes i think i can help. It also took me a while to get it but its pretty easy once you get the right strategy. OK first of DONT WASTE CROWNS! lol. Second go to the archivist but allot of tower and fire shields. Then when your battling kill the minion first( try to use storm lord to kill him but if you have troubles with that then use triton ). Once the minion is dead start using the shield treasure cards from the archivist. Once your out of shields to use boost allot then keep doing that till he's dead

Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
A fellow Diviner like me has had trouble with this boss, but i found a way to deafeat him. First buy a sufficent amount of Quenches (fire dispells) and fire shields. Use the quenches ONLY when the boss has lots of pips like at least five. I'd reccomend you use the shields at the start of the battle just one. kill the minion with a leviathan lol just kidding kill him with a triton or a lucky wild bolt. then go crazy with the boss he has a weakness for storm :)

Defender
Feb 28, 2010
As I have 2 legendary storm wizards, I can tell you that buying quenches is a waste of gold and pips. They cost you 2 power pips to cast, pips you can use to attack.

Buy only shields, and put them on as soon as you can for the first few rounds. Yes the boss will put traps on you or blade himself, but the shields will reduce the damage tremendously. As soon as you can, kill the minion. Also load your own minion and as soon as this comes up, cast it.

Continue shielding and building up your pips and kill the boss.

jstorm094500 wrote:
A fellow Diviner like me has had trouble with this boss, but i found a way to deafeat him. First buy a sufficent amount of Quenches (fire dispells) and fire shields. Use the quenches ONLY when the boss has lots of pips like at least five. I'd reccomend you use the shields at the start of the battle just one. kill the minion with a leviathan lol just kidding kill him with a triton or a lucky wild bolt. then go crazy with the boss he has a weakness for storm :)