Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new friending system

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 26, 2010
ok so we ALL have accidently defriended a friend,right? and then you cant find them cause ya dont know where he/she is. so how about we get a NEW friending system so you can just type in his level, school or name and be able to friend? and it's usefel because if you need help from a higher level you can do that,and you can only send one request that cool? if you have ANY complaints or think something should be fixed just post it! :D :D :D

Defender
Mar 24, 2009
Sadly, this would be impossible.
You would have to pick from a list of people maybe, but it'd be pretty confusing-many people have the same name as us.
For example, I have met people with the exact same school and name as me.
In the end, you'd be friending a bunch of random strangers xD
Hope that helps :)

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Oh, I could imagine the horror now...

This gets put into place you will be bombarded with request after request after request after request after request after request after request after request after request after request after request after request of low level menu chatters...

It'd be worse then trying to get through WC.

Defender
Nov 24, 2009
crazyguy20 wrote:
ok so we ALL have accidently defriended a friend,right? and then you cant find them cause ya dont know where he/she is. so how about we get a NEW friending system so you can just type in his level, school or name and be able to friend? and it's usefel because if you need help from a higher level you can do that,and you can only send one request that cool? if you have ANY compaints or think something should be fixed just post it! :D :D :D
i agree accept somepeople you dont need to friend you sdend that person higher or lower level whatever a message and they have 2 options option1 teleport option 2 ignore this way anyone who wants help and none of there friends are there they can just ask someone experienced for help

Adherent
May 20, 2010
The problem is that there can still be duplication, even with a full name, school, and level. There are millions of wizards out there.

Explorer
May 26, 2010
THANK YOU! :D how about this. we can only friend people who were deleted and only can be friended 2 times no more. that ok?