Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard Sport! Please add KI!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 11, 2009
There should be a unique sport in Wizard101. You would be given a team mount that only last for the game. You would ride around this course (depending on world) and throw a ball to you team mates. you would have to click on someone (if you have ball) to pass. That way you could interecept it (making it more realistic). Then you would have to press X to shoot and try to shoot into the Ring. The ring would move side to side. It would be 5 vs. 5 in the game (4 vs. 4 if you have to) and you could organize your own team with your friends. Also, mounts will be free for the match. Your team can edit a dragon or broom mount by colors. You could also view a leaderboard of team wins and loses. There would be a search tab on screen. And teams could design there own arena. That would be home. You could have a max of 8 people on team. (just in case friends aren't on) Last of all, you could have ability's. Depending on what school you are dpends on what moves you learn. I will add some ability's in comments.

May an adminstrator please tell me what they think?? I would be grateful to know what you would think of this. That way i can sleep thinking that you liked it or disliked it.

Hunter DragonBlood,
Adept Necromancer<
Marleybone

Historian
May 01, 2010
sounds like wizard basketball
there is one flaw though....how will they be able to comunicate on a moments notice? they cant type and do the sport at the same time and some people arent fast typers. other than that i think you have a good idea

Scot Soulhammer-Legendary Pyromancers

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
slammer111 wrote:
sounds like wizard basketball
there is one flaw though....how will they be able to comunicate on a moments notice? they cant type and do the sport at the same time and some people arent fast typers. other than that i think you have a good idea

Scot Soulhammer-Legendary Pyromancers
you could use special menu chat phrases for the game only like outside of battle we have tons of things to say but in battle we have battle phrases so let's get wizard sport phrases

Defender
May 24, 2009
i like this idea you could incorperate each schools specilaties in this like storm would move slower and be able to knock people off :x. this reminds me of qudditch from harry potter though

Defender
Dec 04, 2010
Actually, I agree. There should be three sports though, Broom race, Broom knock-off, and Broom basketball. While Practice Broom races are available for Non-subscribers, subscribers could get that and everything else.

Survivor
Sep 05, 2008