Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What are Pixies?

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 25, 2009
I'm a rank 9 Gardener, extremely close to 10, and i'm a little embarrassed to ask this because I should know
But anyway, I have a few Fiery Boom Shrooms and some white Laugh-o-dils and I have 4 Pixies I think on all but one, and I dont know if I should use the pest spell to kill it or not, because it might be good.

Anthony Ghosthunter, Legendary Theurgist

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2010
Pixies are good. When you tend your garden pixies should be listed as a like. They help your plants grow faster and help keep pests away for that plant. They also mean you are doing things right and your plants like what you are doing.

Megan-formerly Firefan02

Delver
May 26, 2009
saphirathedragon wrote:
I'm a rank 9 Gardener, extremely close to 10, and i'm a little embarrassed to ask this because I should know
But anyway, I have a few Fiery Boom Shrooms and some white Laugh-o-dils and I have 4 Pixies I think on all but one, and I dont know if I should use the pest spell to kill it or not, because it might be good.

Anthony Ghosthunter, Legendary Theurgist

Be aware that when you harvest an elder plant with a pixie on it, the pixie will disappear. Some plants like pixies, and keeping an elder plant with a pixie will help your other plants grow faster.