Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

tree of life oyster

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 27, 2009
i am losing my mind trying to find this oyster ! everyone says that it's by the back wall past the portal to oni and i even looked on youtube videos! when i go in the tree of life to look for it, its not there! did they change the place or something :-( ? or is my computer just wacked up? its my last oyster to find and i really need the training point for celestia! HELP :( !

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
aesbaesbwerewolf wrote:
i am losing my mind trying to find this oyster ! everyone says that it's by the back wall past the portal to oni and i even looked on youtube videos! when i go in the tree of life to look for it, its not there! did they change the place or something :-( ? or is my computer just wacked up? its my last oyster to find and i really need the training point for celestia! HELP :( !

It isn't on the wall past the portal. It is on the opposite side. There are only two openings that lead to the Tree in the center of that courtyard. Go in one opening and go past the Tree to the opposite wall. If it isn't on that wall / floor, turn around and go to the opposite wall. It is laying on the floor right in front of the wall, and it blends into the floor, so it is kind of hard to see. But it is there.

Delver
Sep 26, 2009
Its in the maze place by the tree. Just hug the walls and you will eventually find it. That or its right next to the tree I dont remember

Good luck and maybe have a friend show you?

Delver
Feb 25, 2010
You know where the portal is? The oyster is on the far side opposite of the portal. You actually won't see it until you are right on top of it.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
OHMYGAWSH! This helped so much! I must have passed by it about 85 times, and didn't find it until I read this- it kinda blends into the ground.

Good luck!

Laura Shadowsong
Level 45 Balance/Fire/Death mage