Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Reforging Wands in the Grizzleheim Blacksmith

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 16, 2009
What do you mean by reforging?
I simply mean that you scould be allowed to stitch, or as i call it, reforge wands. The blacksmith in Grizzleheim has no use as far as i know. After a specific quest, you have access to Grizzleheims Reforging Service.

What quest?
A new quest named Wand Reforging is avaiable close to the Pet Paviolion. A wizard student needs help to reforge his wand. This quest is only avaiable after reaching level 20 and getting access to Grizzleheim. Heres all the text.

Wizard Student=WS
WS= Hey you, can you help me?
WS= I have this very strong wand. But it is so ugly i just cant wear it.
WS= On the other side, i have this cool looking wand, but it is so weak that
it is useless!
WS= I think i heard of a place named Grizzleheim or something.
My friend told me it has a blacksmith that can stitch two wands.
WS= Can you please take it to him? I heard he needs crowns, so, well.
WS= Here is about 200 Crowns, the required amount.

NOTE: These crowns do not go to your amount of crowns, just to clear that up.

WS= And heres the wands i want you to stitch.
WS= Alright, and dont use anything!

Dont worry, you cant equip any of it!

After that, go to the blacksmith in Grizzleheim. Heres the text:

Blacksmith=BS
BS= Huh, somebody wants me to reforge a wand for them?
BS= Well, i did reforge wands once, but no one knew about it, and i wasted gold instead of gaining it.
BS= However, i can try to restart my business if i get some seed money. Go and ask if the owner of the wand can help me.

Go to the Wizard Student.

WS= Huh, he needs some seed money to do it? "Insert sigh in voice here"Alright, here you go, 5000 Gold scould be enough.

You cant use this either. Go to the Blacksmith.

BS= 5000 Gold? Thats more then enough! Please give my thanks to him. Alright, lend me his wands.

BS= Alright, here you go! Its as good as new! Oh, and please, give these Crowns back to him.

After returning to him.

WS= Wow! It looks much better. It seems like it worked.
WS= Huh, is that 100 Crowns? He told me i could keep it?
WS= Wow, what a nice blacksmith. If you want, maybe you could go back and talk to him?
WS= Who knows, he may reward you to!

Go back to the blacksmith.

BS= Thank you too. I can reforge and recolor your wands now.
BS= I forgot, because you helped me so much i will give you an bargain.
Bs= I can give you one free reforge of two wands. After that, i can reforge them for 100 Crowns.

And thats the end of the quest, you can now reforge AND recolor wands for 100 Crowns.
Dont forget about the one free reforging.

I wouldnt mind if it was added/Thats awesome/Thats terrible!
Please tell me what you think of it, either in a negative or positive way. Help me make the perfect way of adding this to the game!

Defender
Aug 03, 2009
This sounds awesome! I really hope KI makes some wand-stitching option in the future.

Explorer
Dec 15, 2008
Survivor
Aug 10, 2009
That's a excellent idea to add to the game there the cloths, and pet(both visible items) so why not the wand.

Explorer
Dec 09, 2008
I am glad to see others want this too! :D i have been saying this for sometime about the wands and really want them to add it to the game. Please please KI add wand stitching or reforging to the game.

Survivor
Aug 10, 2009
But how hard would it be to add this to the game it will me a mixture off the coloring like the one in wizard city the dye shop and the stitching like the zeke wife.

Defender
Dec 01, 2010