Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Henchmen and Minions Commands

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 16, 2009
What do you mean by commands?
I mean that i would like to give commands to my minions and henchmen.

I use henchmen alot, because i am always alone in the quests i do, there is never someone needing to battle the boss i want to battle. If it werent for my henchmen, i would have never reached the The Ironworks or even defeat Shakes o Leary in Marleybone.

But there is one thing thats anoying.
Sometimes my Life henchmen heals me with full health, heals herself, or heals any of my secondary henchmen in harder fights. I hate this. Also, its the same with minions. Heres where the idea of Henchmen and Minions Commands.

Alright, how does it work?
It works by simply right clicking the chosen minion, here a screen pops up. Here you can choose what the minion scould do. Example are like:

In order to choose a specific minion, player or yourself, after you have chosen the command, click a player. This assigns the command.

When a command has been assigned, the minion says: Alright.

(Minion), heal me/(Chosen Player).

(Minion), buff me/(Chosen Player).

(Minion), attack (Chosen Enemy)!

(Minion), heal (Chosen Minion). You can command the minion to heal him/herself. This gives (Minion), heal yourself.

(Minion), buff (Chosen Minion). Same as above.

(Minion), ignore all i have said!
This command makes the minion come back to normal.

Thats terrible/Thats awesome!
Please tell me what you think of this idea.
Either in a negative or positive way. Help me improve the idea!

Historian
May 01, 2010
yea pretty good and your on to something, instead of you clicking on the minion , after you make your spell choice you have another deck pop up, the minion/ henchmen's deck and you treat it just like yours, and if you want to stratigize you also have a change option, just like in group play.

flip personality

i dont think thats very good, the fun of minion/henchmen and the randomness gets taken away by that idea

OOOORRRRR

you can have a setting, choosing or random...

all of my thoughts from the 3 point of veiws

apparently i cant make up my mind but hope this helps
Scot Soulhammer-indecisive legendary pyromancer

Survivor
Nov 10, 2008
THANK YOU LOL!

i'd suggest just having a second row of cards over yours, you select your card and the minion/henchman card, then turn changes as usual, they already have the programing code to make one row of cards, make a second under it or over it, should be a easy fix. And this is really a bigger problem when you buy a crown henchman and spend real money on something that isnt helping you at all... GREAT IDEA!

KI we need controle lol