Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is this hatch even possible?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jan 05, 2010
Ok I have an epic sea dragon with spritely spell defy and pain giver and I want these talents manifested through hatching with my epic (giftcard) flamzilla with attack card. What I want is a flamezilla with the sea dragon talents. Is this possible through the hatching process? To even obtain a flamezilla ( giftcard) from hatching the two? Hatched six times with defender pig and got defender every time trying to manifest the defy. Can someone, KI.... ANYBODy pls fill me in. Ready to spen alot of cash here. Thx

Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
travisAk wrote:
Ok I have an epic sea dragon with spritely spell defy and pain giver and I want these talents manifested through hatching with my epic (giftcard) flamzilla with attack card. What I want is a flamezilla with the sea dragon talents. Is this possible through the hatching process? To even obtain a flamezilla ( giftcard) from hatching the two? Hatched six times with defender pig and got defender every time trying to manifest the defy. Can someone, KI.... ANYBODy pls fill me in. Ready to spen alot of cash here. Thx

You hatch the flamezilla with the sea dragon. If you get a flamezilla, hatch this new one with the sea dragon. If you get a sea dragon, try again. Then you hatch the flamezilaa with the sea dragon until a flamezilaa shows up, and so on. Be prepared to spend a LOT of time.

Survivor
Dec 14, 2010
Well, most people say that if you combine two pets you only get a weaker one of your pet. (Example: mixing fire cat with cyclops would give each of the pet's owners a weaker fire cat and a weaker cyclops) Let me know if you have further questions.

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
jbanner611 wrote:
travisAk wrote:

You hatch the flamezilla with the sea dragon. If you get a flamezilla, hatch this new one with the sea dragon. If you get a sea dragon, try again. Then you hatch the flamezilaa with the sea dragon until a flamezilaa shows up, and so on. Be prepared to spend a LOT of time.

So the hatch produced a flamzilla, that's the good part. The talents are basically the same as my first one but it has a higher pedigree
1st 58 (24) 2nd 68(23)
What does the number in the bracket mean? Are you saying hatch again with sea dragon and if I get another sea dragon use the new sea dragon for another try or the original? Thanks for the reply! Any advice would help me out

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
Finally after about nine hatches and epic leveling I've achieved it!!! My flamezilla is a beast. Spritely, spell proof, fire giver (not pain but I'm fire so big smile) and pips with four pip flamezilla card. Wanted to give up a few times but all the time invested makes it that much better. Ty KI and game designers for such a unique feature in the game. Next venture is spell defy from my magma to replace pips and I think I'll have crated the perfect fire pvp pet... Wow lol

Survivor
Mar 08, 2010
Omg you have my dream pet :P I just got a Flamezilla pet from the giftcard and I want it to give spritely and resist... rofl. I hope I get lucky with hatching :D