Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Favorite Teacher *and reasons why*

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 19, 2009
Who or what's your favorite teacher? mine is Cyrus Drake. Resons: He tried to expel me because I brought his laundry late!( i Stole his painting please hope he doesnt see that i did) he sent me to find a leaf that doesnt exist. he told me to and die. he tried to kill me and cause he is grumpy! i love people like that oh come on i am not twisted nor crazy! *ok maybe i am*

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
my favorite teacher is Professer GreyRose. she is sweet. and i bet she likes to get on wizard101 as much as i do! :D

from: Elizabeth GoldenBlossom ice * * * i am your favorite student rite?
plz respond Professer GreyRose!

Survivor
Feb 10, 2011
my favorite teacher is moolinda wu (although i am a myth wizard) because she is so nice. i do not like cyrus drake. he is mean

Survivor
Oct 31, 2009
mine is proffesor halston balstrom, reason because he is the only teacher to send us on special quest, i know that cyrus does it on dragonspyre,but proffesor balestrom does it nice.

Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
Its allll about moolinda baby! shes a boss and her spells are tanks. nuff said here

Survivor
Oct 09, 2009

molinda wu is the best i think . first she came up with gardenin but she is also very nice. :D :-) :)

Survivor
Jun 23, 2010
stormcaller16 wrote:
mine is proffesor halston balstrom, reason because he is the only teacher to send us on special quest, i know that cyrus does it on dragonspyre,but proffesor balestrom does it nice.
I like proffesor halston balestrom the best not only for that reason but because he teaches my school and basically your always busy!!! Also in the beginning he was very nice so ya.

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
Defender
Sep 28, 2010
My favorite teacher is falmea the ::grin:: never gets old. :) Plus she is nice.

Survivor
Feb 12, 2011
kitty5626 wrote:
Who or what's your favorite teacher? mine is Cyrus Drake. Resons: He tried to expel me because I brought his laundry late!( i Stole his painting please hope he doesnt see that i did) he sent me to find a leaf that doesnt exist. he told me to and die. he tried to kill me and cause he is grumpy! i love people like that oh come on i am not twisted nor crazy! *ok maybe i am*

Indeed, i must say that proffesor drake is really awesome and funny, he is my favorite as well, another cool thing is where he says "haven't been eaten by one of your summons yet?" for myth wizards

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
Professor greyrose hands down! Why?- she's so small you bring her an apple and she's good for a week ;)

Survivor
Nov 19, 2010
Proffeser Dworgyn because he's funny "The Death school fell into nightside. That does explain everything." and also because he's got a funny voice :) :D . Is he English or somthing? His teach profile says he likes kidney pie- which they eat in England..

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
Alharzred. My first thought after seeing him was "Aha! We don't have to go to the dude on the corner with his suitcase anymore!"

Explorer
Sep 01, 2010
I have 3 favorite teachers
Professor Greyrose, the storm teacher, and moolinda woo

Survivor
Feb 17, 2011
I love the excitement, enthusiasm, and voice of Halston Balestrom. I was hoping there were going to be more frogs voiced like that in Celestia

Explorer
Nov 26, 2008
I love Halston Balestrom and Arthur Wethersfield (:
They are both very inspiring and intelligent .

Survivor
Jul 27, 2010
Delver
Feb 18, 2010
i'd say mine is Prof. Balestrom. a frog as a teacher is cool! plus, i like thunderstorms, as long as they dont to any harm.

Survivor
Oct 31, 2009
travisAk wrote:
Professor greyrose hands down! Why?- she's so small you bring her an apple and she's good for a week ;)
Dont you think that you are making fun of her.

Delver
Jun 30, 2009