Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Something about Crititcal Hits

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 18, 2010
I have a level 58 storm and he has 150 chance of a critical hit. Being over a 100% chance i thought it would get critical every attack . I was wrong :-o. 1 out of every 5 times I attack its a critical. Is the critical chance maxed at 200%? Or does it have something with storm having a giant chance of critical?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
boomy444 wrote:
I have a level 58 storm and he has 150 chance of a critical hit. Being over a 100% chance i thought it would get critical every attack . I was wrong :-o. 1 out of every 5 times I attack its a critical. Is the critical chance maxed at 200%? Or does it have something with storm having a giant chance of critical?

A 150 chance is not 150%.

If you run your cursor over the figures for your critical rating in your "character" screen, you will see the relation of the 150 to "percentages". I'm not sure offhand what it is, but it isn't 150%.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
boomy444 wrote:

Second reply (I had sent a reply a few minutes earlier too)...

I went into my character in the game. On the "character" screen, I looked at the figures for critical rating. My critical rating is 120, but when I run the cursor over that number, it shows the actual "percentage" which is 25% total from different gear, etc.

The critical rating number is not a percentage (like your 150).

Hope this helps.