Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

water school?????????????

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 28, 2010
googlybear97 wrote:
Okay people stop saying its a bad idea and that it's not gonna happen. The person who posted this knew that KI wouldn't create a water school. Whoever they are just wanted your ideas. I don't think they cared about whether you liked it or not.
If they knew ki would not create a water school then why did they post this topic.

Explorer
Feb 15, 2009
Ummmmmmmmm..........You DO know that the water school is Storm, right?

Survivor
Jan 21, 2011
pyromaniac023 wrote:
googlybear97 wrote:
Okay people stop saying its a bad idea and that it's not gonna happen. The person who posted this knew that KI wouldn't create a water school. Whoever they are just wanted your ideas. I don't think they cared about whether you liked it or not.
If they knew ki would not create a water school then why did they post this topic.

i created it because i thought it would be fun to here peoples ideas so will people like you stop saying you do kknow thats storm right thats the same as ice it wont happen stupid idea cuz i know it probably wont happen i just wanted for people to use there imagination

Survivor
Dec 23, 2009