Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

water school?????????????

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 21, 2011
i know that it kinda ties in with storm but i meen the schools are like the elements and they kinda skipped water so if you agree tell us what the teacher is like and some kool spells if you disagree than tell me why

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
azbycxdwevf1 wrote:
i know that it kinda ties in with storm but i meen the schools are like the elements and they kinda skipped water so if you agree tell us what the teacher is like and some kool spells if you disagree than tell me why

Wizard101 has a different set of elements than the five classical Chinese elements of Wood, Metal, Water, Fire and Earth. Ice and Storm are essentially water. Life is essentially wood. Myth is essentially earth. Fire is essentially fire. There's no equivalent to metal, though.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Survivor
Jan 21, 2011
mman17 wrote:
It won't happen. It would take too much to create a new school now.

i know it wont happen but if you agree i still want your ideas

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Bleh, it still sounds cool, BUT, a ton of people all ready posted this (I, being one of them). But, I'll share some ideas. My idea for the water school was that it could have mixed stakes. Like, you could do a small ice damage or a big storm damage.

1st Spell: Sea Turtle: 65-125 Damage, 1 pip, 75% accuracy

Enrollment Spell: Waterblade: +40% Water Damage OR +30% Water Damage, 100%, 0 pips

3rd Spell: Violent Lobster: 155-285 water damage, 75% Accuracy, and 2 pips.

Introduction to Water Spell: Watertrap: +25% Water Damage OR +35% Water Damage, 0 pips, 100%

5th Spell: Watershield: -60% Ice, Storm, and Water damage.

6th Spell: Enraged Seabird: 240-495 Water Damage.

7th Spell: Whirlpool: Stun all enemies, put Stun Block on all friends.

8th Spell:Animated Water: Summons a minion of Storm.
Thats all i got so far

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
catboy2197 wrote:
azbycxdwevf1 wrote:

Wizard101 has a different set of elements than the five classical Chinese elements of Wood, Metal, Water, Fire and Earth. Ice and Storm are essentially water. Life is essentially wood. Myth is essentially earth. Fire is essentially fire. There's no equivalent to metal, though.

NO. As Catboy stated, Ice and Storm are essentially water. Storm has tempest(WATER), Ice has blizzard(frozen WATER). So, no, we don't need another Water school. The schools are fairly well balanced now and don't need additional schools of basically the same elements or spirits.

Survivor
Jan 21, 2011
mman17 wrote:
Bleh, it still sounds cool, BUT, a ton of people all ready posted this (I, being one of them). But, I'll share some ideas. My idea for the water school was that it could have mixed stakes. Like, you could do a small ice damage or a big storm damage.

Enrollment Spell: Waterblade: +40% Water Damage OR +30% Water Damage, 100%, 0 pips

Introduction to Water Spell: Watertrap: +25% Water Damage OR +35% Water Damage, 0 pips, 100%

Thats all i got so far

i like your ideas ive been thinking about the teacher and i thought it should be either a mermaid or a big sea turtle

Survivor
Feb 13, 2009
If there is water, then there should also be earth and air. But I'm quite satisfied with the schools as they are.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Hmm, I got some more blueprints.

Swindler Mermaid: Beguiles enemy for 2 rounds, and does 500 damage over 2 rounds.

Clam Trap: 895-965 Damage, or 555 damage, and 3 tower shields.

Monstrous Lobster: 500+500 Over three rounds, +25% Watertrap.

Gargantuan Eel: 500 Damage self, 1,455 Damage to all enemies.

Mutant Turtle: 650-1,350 Damage to all enemies, do another 500 damage over 2 rounds.

Tsunami Creation: 1,000-2,000 damage, possible 800 damage to all other enemies for second hit.

Poseidon: 1,500-3,000 damage, deliver a 1,000-500 hit to all other enemies.

Shipwreck Half-Shark: 2,250-3,750 damage to all enemies. Either appears to be a Piscean or a huge mutant human.

Cursed Pirate Crew: 2,000, 4,000, or 5,500 damage to one enemy, take 1,000 damage.

Confused Sea Sentry: Either does a 1,500 damage hit to self, or a 5,000 hit to enemy.

Humongo-Shark: Looks like: A huge shark fills the battlefield, and swoops over and eats all enemies, spitting them out if they still have health. 7,500- 10,000 Damage, or a 10,000 Ice armor.

Polluted Rugged Sailor: Looks Like: An ill old man, grabs his cane and it becomes a mighty sceptor. The man will point the staff at all enemies, and command a beastly wave at the enemies. 12,500 damage.

These are pretty bad ideas, i know.

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
azbycxdwevf1 wrote:

isn't that ice?

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
cbwiz wrote:
azbycxdwevf1 wrote:

isn't that ice?

Not really. It's one of those, 'in the middle' schools such as Balance. Would you call Balance Storm, Fire, or Ice? Nope. It's a great idea if you get right down to it. Storm and Ice would create one heck of a devestating school.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
I Also Posted the idea of a Water School along with an Air School. Most of what I came up with has been listed, but I thought of a Siren Spell,Because they deal with water and singing somone to deah would be a good spell.

Explorer
Apr 27, 2009
catboy2197 wrote:
azbycxdwevf1 wrote:

NO the elements are: earth, water, fire, air and spirit

Explorer
Apr 27, 2009
mman17 wrote:

Thats all i got so far
KI make this plz plz plz plz plz plz

Defender
Sep 28, 2010
You must understand this is a bad idea.If there was a water school fights would break out.Over which school is better water or fire.Most pyromaniacs like my self would end up getting banned and prob end up deastroying the game while were at because were so mad.If you say you love fire the only way too really know is if you like.The colors red and orange.Get mad easily.Of course love burning things.Want too visit a volcano. ps i live in hawaii XD.And the last thing is hate water and ice.I dont evan take showers for sometimes evan 4 weeks.So you know i am approved.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
pyromaniac023 wrote:
You must understand this is a bad idea.If there was a water school fights would break out.Over which school is better water or fire.Most pyromaniacs like my self would end up getting banned and prob end up deastroying the game while were at because were so mad.If you say you love fire the only way too really know is if you like.The colors red and orange.Get mad easily.Of course love burning things.Want too visit a volcano. ps i live in hawaii XD.And the last thing is hate water and ice.I dont evan take showers for sometimes evan 4 weeks.So you know i am approved.

Cough, I guess that's from a "Pyromaniac's" perspective, lol.

Defender
Jan 08, 2010
Um why water? like said above it is realted very much and is practically the school of ice and storm. i would say a new school (if there ever would be one) should be like technology or like a SIDE school called copycat where you you have different spells that use other school spells but they are copycat spells and say i have to power pips and one regular pip i could summon a copycat minotaur phenix or skeletal pirate and so forth. But it would have like its own school spells from the teachers( the quest spells) and would be like a combination of a certain spell. such as a minotaur the first hit would be storm and the second could be ice.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2011
That would be AWESOME also for a rank 9 spell if their would be 755-900stun to all enemies theirs my thought

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
Wondoo wrote:
catboy2197 wrote:
azbycxdwevf1 wrote:

NO the elements are: earth, water, fire, air and spirit

The Chinese elements are earth, fire, water, metal and wood. You may be thinking of the classical five alchemical elements of earth, fire, water, air and aether.

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
I think a new school is not that far out of the box and I like your idea making it water, water ties in with the other schools and reacts avaunt ice, fire and lightning. Good idea

Survivor
Feb 02, 2009
azbycxdwevf1 wrote:

I do think your ideas tye in with storm, and ice but they aren't the same as

water. I think this is a splendid idea! I think the teacher should be human,

and blue hair, blue outfit (girl- dress, boy- shirt and pants)(the hair for a

girl should be long and a boy should be short like the myth proffessor) and

the school should be like the others but blue or something with a water

symbol like the other schools. with desks and chairs. All we need is spells,

so yeah. I really love this idea! (any ideas of spells?

~kayla deathriver~

Survivor
Feb 02, 2009
mman17 wrote:

Thats all i got so far

that sounds like pretty good spells for water!
~kayla deathriver~

Defender
Sep 28, 2010
This idea is never gonna happen because the water school is 2 much like the storm school.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
First, Storm is the de facto water school because of all its water-related attacks. Second, there's no way KI would add a new school. I'm pretty sure something like that wouldn't turn Wizard101 into WWIII as pyromaniac023 predicted, but would probably cause a whole bunch of inconsistencies in the storyline, and since water has such an obvious weakness that already is the weakness of another school, it wouldn't be fair. Sorry to say this most likely will never happen.

Survivor
Jan 24, 2010
Okay people stop saying its a bad idea and that it's not gonna happen. The person who posted this knew that KI wouldn't create a water school. Whoever they are just wanted your ideas. I don't think they cared about whether you liked it or not.