Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is something wrong with the havesting?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
i'm a bit unsure about havesting is there like a spell to havest caust i dont have it i have like 5 plants all elders but dont know what to do with them

Delver
May 26, 2009
To harvest a plant, you need to walk right up to the plant and press "x". This should harvest your plant. There are NO harvesting spells.

You can harvest a plant multiple times when it is at the mature stage. When your plants are mature, there is a timer on them that says when it will be ready to harvest. When it is elder, you get bigger and better rewards but your plant disappears after the first harvest.

Hope this helps!

Survivor
Jan 29, 2009
megabro000 wrote:
i'm a bit unsure about havesting is there like a spell to havest caust i dont have it i have like 5 plants all elders but dont know what to do with them
ok so about that ... you have to walk up and stand next to the plant then press x or click that is how i do it every time

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
all you have to do is walk up to them and press x or click

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
iheartcheesypie wrote:
To harvest a plant, you need to walk right up to the plant and press "x". This should harvest your plant. There are NO harvesting spells.

You can harvest a plant multiple times when it is at the mature stage. When your plants are mature, there is a timer on them that says when it will be ready to harvest. When it is elder, you get bigger and better rewards but your plant disappears after the first harvest.

Hope this helps!

You cannot harvest when your housing or gardening interface is open.

Simply exit out of the interface and walk up to the plant. You will get an dialog box that says press x to harvest.

Hannah Lifebringer level 60 Life

P.S. In test you can harvest with gardening interface open.