Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Green Lights and the Quest Tracker

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 16, 2009
Green Lights? Quest Tracker? What?
I mean that i would like a way to track or find a quest. I have found myself having about one or two quests left in the Tomb of Storms, but i cant find any.
This is where i thought of the idea.

Ok, how does it work?
The Quest Tracker is different from Quest Help. It can be toggled to find the closest quest start point. This is limited, thought. Once you have entered the map where the start point is, the Quest Tracker stops working. And you will have to find it yourself. The Quest Tracker finds quests with a green arrow. Also, if i choosed to track a quest, for example, in Regents Square in Marleybone and the quest was in house in that part, it would stop tracking. Instead, the house where the start point is becomes marked with a Green Light. Only 3 Quests can be tracked each day. The tracker resets after 24 hours of the first succesful tracked quest.

Thats awesome/Thats terrible!
Please tell me what you think, either in a negative or positive way. Help me improve the idea in any way possible.

Delver
May 26, 2009
This is a really awesome idea, and it will prove to be helpful to everyone! Thanks for submitting your idea.

I didn't have the Krokotopia badge "Master of the Oasis" (finished all Krokotopia quests) on one of my characters, so I spent hours looking for that one quest to earn me the badge. Having the "quest tracker" will make this SO much easier.

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009