Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why do I have to do warehouse.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 27, 2009
Kingsisle, my name is Nicholas Dragonrider, a level 45 wizard who has started the journey to Celestia. Most people don't have to do the warehouse to get to Celestia. But I started earlier and I really think it should be changed. I think you should delete the warehouse because no one is going there anymore. I have no friends who are gonna bother or can even go into the warehouse. Please fix this.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
avra1000 wrote:
Kingsisle, my name is Nicholas Dragonrider, a level 45 wizard who has started the journey to Celestia. Most people don't have to do the warehouse to get to Celestia. But I started earlier and I really think it should be changed. I think you should delete the warehouse because no one is going there anymore. I have no friends who are gonna bother or can even go into the warehouse. Please fix this.

I agree. I picked up that quest too. I tried it but haven't been able to finish it. Since it isn't needed for anything, I don't want to waste the time trying to complete it. Can't this be removed? I "promise" I will "never" come back to you and say "where is that quest I deleted?". Please...

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
no KI dont take it out i still go in from time to time just like briskbreeze. plus you DONT have to do it

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
DavidStronghunter1... wrote:
no KI dont take it out i still go in from time to time just like briskbreeze. plus you DONT have to do it

I know I "don't have to do it" to get to Celestia. I picked it up and now it is in my quest log. I just want it removed from my log, not from the game.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
DavidStronghunter1... wrote:

Sorry DavidS...

I thought the OP wanted it removed from the log, not the game. I just read the original post again. I would like to have it removed from my log only, not the game.

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2010
That quest is totally optional. You can just leave it sitting in your spell book undone. The only way to remove it is to do it.

You might try hanging out in front of the Tower on busy realms and find people to do it with.

Megan-formerly Firefan02

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
No, you don't have to do that quest to advance to Celestia. My fire wizard also has that quest in her log book. I will eventually do it, but only when I have nothing else for her to do. She is currently a level 56 and half way through Celestia. If I were you, I would not worry about it. You may choose at a later time to do that warehouse. My life wizard has done it twice. The second time was with 2 others that wanted to run it. It can be done with 3 wizards but it just causes you to have an extra battle since one of the floors requires 4 players to activate the next door without a battle.

Just leave it alone until your wizard is a legendary and do it then with your friends. There is always someone that wants to do the warehouse and the same for Briskbreeze tower.

Survivor
Jul 27, 2009
Figured it out, I did complete warehouse and I was thinking I would get Celestia quest. But I did not, I had already beat Malistaire but I also found that you need to be level fifty.