Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

heck hound pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 14, 2010
Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
The Heckhound pet is a buyable pet. You can get it for 1860 gold at a Shop near the krokosphinx.

Here are a few of the many different forms of this pet if you dont like the one i suggested:

Fierce Hound: Obtained as part of the epic bundle pack.

Inferno Hound: a hybrid between a helephant and orthrus with the orthrus base.

Ice hound: a hybrid of a collosus and orthrus with the orthrus base.

I hope that answers your question.

Daniel Wildhunter, Master Pyromancer

Delver
May 26, 2009
The heckhound pet can be bought from Rehim Bashala in Krokosphinx for 1846 gold.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Survivor
May 15, 2009
Delver
Jul 04, 2010
Survivor
Apr 14, 2010
Delver
Feb 25, 2010
No, the Heckhound sold in KT doesn't have any "special" abilities. It's fun to have, and if your lucky, you can hatch a cool pet out of it.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2009
Like everyone else said, i got my heck hound from Krokotopia and i realy like him. he is a teen and he is very hard to level up. But i got a bomb ability as one of his common abilities, which makes no sense because you don't see that ability very often.

Survivor
Feb 20, 2011
You may get The Heckhound pet In the Krokosphinx but you must go on the boat there if you can't keep on doing quests from Sargent major talbot until he gives you permission or just teleport to a friend there. :D

Explorer
Feb 03, 2011
As everyone else has said, i got my heck hound, Maximus, at the balance school at krokatopia. Max is a great pet even if he dosn't give a card. :)

Justin Hawkflame