Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

below lvl?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Apr 12, 2011
im sry to say but yes i recommend doing quest in wintertusk if you have it you'll level up quick there

blaze legendary pyromancer

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
The only time you will EVER be below level, is if you are level 47 and in Celestia. Other than that, if you can handle the enemies, you are fine.

Survivor
Apr 15, 2010
Delver
Mar 13, 2011
Wizard2302 wrote:
chipper632 wrote:
aww...

if you are working on the same place as a higher level and you are a lower level that means you are more skilled than them. example- level 11 getting to krokotopia is better than level 16 getting there.
hah i was on wizard city but i went to krokotopia for some reason wanted to do it and i was only lvl 11 amd really i was good enough i didn't need help with friends all the time it was perfect like wizard city

Historian
May 28, 2009
chipper632 wrote:
i am lvl 54 in the science center. is that below lvl?

WOW! I am level 54 as well and am stuck in District of the Stars! You're good!

Survivor
Mar 28, 2010
lol i started cl when i was lvl52 So I'm over leveled and people always ask me to go to areas i can't go too. And I'm like embarrassed to say Sorry I can't go to that area. So idk how to repond but I think lvl54 is a awesome lvl cause thats what lvl i am now :D