Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

below lvl?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
Squire
Apr 18, 2010
chipper632 wrote:
i am lvl 54 in the science center. is that below lvl?

yea sry to say but it is. thats the lvl i got to floating land and the lvl most of my other friends did

Delver
May 26, 2009
Well, after the Science Center, the only other area to go to in Celestia is the Crustacean Empire. Then, you have to complete two instances: the Chancel and the Trial of the Spheres. I don't think that these would give you enough experience to level up to Legendary. I suggest doing some side quests to help you level. One side quest gave me close to 20000 experience!

Hope this helps!

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
chipper632 wrote:

You don't give your school, so it is semi-dependant on that, but overall, if the MOBs aren't a problem, you should be fine.

Why do I mention school, well, it is the level 58 spells and the last two dungeons. For my lifer, I would want my lvl 58 spell before the last two dungeons. (Why? I find 'Spheres' needs an 'attack all' spell, but it may just be me.) For other schools, such as death, it isn't as important (The dragon is nice, but a good player can survive all the bosses without).

I have taken 4 characters completely through CL now, and most of the time I was level 56-58 when I was finishing the science center, and level 60 during the last dungeon, and things worked out fine.

Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
Defender
Oct 26, 2009
DavidStronghunter1... wrote:
chipper632 wrote:

yea sry to say but it is. thats the lvl i got to floating land and the lvl most of my other friends did

Ah, you must have come to Celestia directly after fighting Malistaire, at level 48 and did no side quests. Your fine. Don't worry about what other people say, they just came in at grandmaster and therefore are a few levels higher then you at any given time. All it means is once your done with the Trial (or Test) of Spheres you will have to do some extra side quests to get to Legendary.

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
chipper632 wrote:
ok now i am lvl 56 in the crustacean empire for fire. am i still below lvl?

yes you should be lvl 58 by now

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
DavidStronghunter1... wrote:
chipper632 wrote:

dont listen to that guy, level 54 in the science center is good enough.

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
chipper632 wrote:

The way I see it, yes. When I reached Science Center, I was level 60 about halfway through.To me the recommended level is 56-57.

Lucas D. lvl 60 Death

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
chipper632 wrote:

If you got there without dying all the time, your level is fine. We only need to be level 50 for Celestia. If you find it too difficult, go back to a lower area and battle to level up.

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
Sometimes if you do different quests for different places that give low expereience, you would probably be a lower level in other places your supposed to be in.

~Kelly
The life wizard

Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
chipper632 wrote:
no you are not

Defender
Dec 04, 2010
It's not too bad, I guess. As long as you have good friends and a decent fighting strategy, you should be fine.

Explorer
Sep 02, 2009
I know that I am not below level, but I want to know if a level 56 fire almost finished with floating land is a pretty high level for my area.

Survivor
May 23, 2009
chipper632 wrote:
aww...

if you are working on the same place as a higher level and you are a lower level that means you are more skilled than them. example- level 11 getting to krokotopia is better than level 16 getting there.

Explorer
May 09, 2011
I'm sorry, but I am a Legendary, in the Science Center, you are a bit below level, try going back to doing side quests, and be at least a Level 57-58 in the Science Center. Wish you good luck! :)

Survivor
Jul 04, 2010
chipper632 wrote:
My friend was lvl 40 when he beat the science center. You are good to be lvl 54 anyways.

Explorer
Jun 16, 2011
Survivor
Apr 08, 2010
chipper632 wrote:

Wouldn't say there is anything such as below level. If you are leveling properly, you should have been at least lvl 8 starting KT, 18 starting MB, 28 starting MS and 38 starting DS. Most people say those levels are below level. You would need a bit of side quests after Malistaire to get to 48 and start CL, but hey, happens to me on all my wizards! It's your choice how you level up, there is no such thing as under leveled. Just if you find an area hard, go back and do some side quests to level up and make life easier for yourself. 54 on Science Center? Except for my death (the only of my wizards that was grand when CL came out, was too lazy to level up rest back then =D) I'm usually that level starting Science Center. Believe it or not, I was level 55 starting Crab Empire on my Balance wizard, and ended up level 57 when I ended CL, doing story quests only in that period! Just, as I said, make sure the area isn't too hard for you at the level you are at. But to me, level 56 on Crab Empire is pretty good! Don't listen to people who say you're under level.

Explorer
Jun 16, 2011
Defender
Aug 06, 2010
Is there really a right or wrong answer to this?!

You obviously made it that far at your current level - so you are doing fine. Some people do no side quests and hit CL "early", some do all side quests (like me) and my 3 previous wizards hit legend in Science Center without even touching Grizzle.

So it's up to you where you want to go from here. If you want to have your level 58 spell and be legend for the final Trials quest - then do some side quests.

Explorer
May 18, 2010
Eh dont worry I was also lvl 54 when I got to science center. I was really lazy to do side quests. So dont listen to what others says. Its their oppinion because they probably did side quests.

Explorer
Jun 16, 2011
Eh dont worry I was also lvl 54 when I got to science center. I was really lazy to do side quests. So dont listen to what others says. Its their oppinion because they probably did side quests.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
vinstech8 wrote:
chipper632 wrote:
My friend was lvl 40 when he beat the science center. You are good to be lvl 54 anyways.

your friend must have lied there is 2 different cost to go to celestia

beat the final count down quest
and be at least level 48

according to what your friend said he must have lied because he cant get the main quest in celestia there for he hasnt beat the science center yet