Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 02-04-11

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Hi all! We're out of the office on a snow day (it's been unnaturally cold and yucky, at least for our neck of the woods), but that doesn't mean that we'll be skipping Feedback Friday, oh no! ::grin::

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

We want to know - if you had a chance to get a second pet, specifically for your school, of any creature that exists in the game, what would it be?

Stay warm out there, folks, and have a wonderful weekend!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
Ah, a very good question, Professor.

Never has a Fire creature in the Spiral interested me like the Drake. And having a Drake as a pet would be so sweet! If I had a Drake with some sort of Item Card, I would actually spend some time in the Pet Pavilion training him!

Survivor
Oct 04, 2010
As a life wizard I would love to see any of the following (in order of preference first):

1. Forest Lord (cute adorable hairy little beast)
2. Centaur (why not?)
3. Water-mole (more like they village Chief)

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
This one is easy.

My first and favorite wizard is from the school of Life.

I would like to see a mini-Lady Oriel. I wouldn't want it to be real big like the Wraith, even though that one is so cool too. I would like it to be a mini-version of Lady Oriel, so that when I have it equipped as my pet, it would look like a small angel by my side or sitting on my shoulder.

Community Leader
A very interesting question, yes? I believe that a pet worthy of being in game, for any school at all is the shark pet, you even have a concept for it laying around in your office in some random file, Another good pet would be the discarded squid sketch you revealed.

Hero
May 02, 2009
Ooh, tough call.

I would have to say a draconian pet, preferably one of the sword-wielding draconains. 8)

We already have a draconain polymorph, so why not add a sword-wielding one into the game as a pet?

So I would definetally want to have a sword-wielding draconian as a pet, because I've always liked those kinds of draconians. 8)

Community Leader
If I could have a pet it would be Lady Judgement or Krok creature similar in design to Alhazared of course if you haven't noticed I am a Balance a Sorcerer or perhaps a Balance Scarab like the spell.

Serving the community since 2010, we strive for excellence, bringing you the most accurate information on first generation pets! Visit The Petnome Project today!
Survivor
Dec 02, 2008
As a Myth wizard mainly, how about... Earthquake?!? Just kidding on that one 8). Anyways, how about Humongofrog? Or maybe a Triton pet for Storm, or even Leviathan. Life - Centuar or Forest Lord, Balance - Scorpion or Ra . Lots of ideas. Thanks for the question, Falmea

Survivor
Nov 12, 2010
I myself would settle for a pet rock so long as it has some way to predetermine the talents instead of the crap shoot we have now.

As for new school pets, i would just go with the level 58 spell made into a pet only smaller of course for example:

Life: Forest Lord aka Wookie
Death: Bone Dragon
Storm: Storm Lord
etc, etc.

But whatever the pet design is i would still like to see it have NO selfish talents.

Survivor
Feb 12, 2009
Defender
Mar 05, 2009
I've got wizards in every school, so let's see...

Ice - Wyvern, definitely! I've been wanting a riding wyvern since Mounts were first introduced, a pet's the next best thing.

Life - Gotta be a Forest Lord, following me around like an Ewok

Storm - This one's a toughie. Not sure how to animate them on land, but how about a pet Storm Shark or a Triton?

Death - A little Scarecrow would be great, our own little Harvest Lord

Balance - Lady Judgement, no contest there, she just screams "I'm a Balance wizard!"

Myth - My first choice, Minotaur, is already available as a dropped pet. Medusa would make a good backup choice.

Fire - Not sure on this one, either a Drake (as previously suggested) or a miniature Phoenix.

Defender
Nov 11, 2008
Here are my ideas if we had more school pets:
Life-Forest Lord
Myth-Medusa
Death-Scarecrow
Balance-Ra
Storm-Triton
Fire-Efreet or Fire Dragon
Ice-Frost Giant

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Death is easy for me...it would be the 14-pip minion Death Incarnate. I could also see a 'Cthulu' style monster...
Life: I would like to see a 'Muse' out of Greek Lore.
Myth: A Japanese style Dragon

Balance: Sphinx

Ice: Set of 3 Ice Ravens
Storm: Thunderbird
Fire: Salamander

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
Professor Falmea wrote:
Hi all! We're out of the office on a snow day (it's been unnaturally cold and yucky, at least for our neck of the woods), but that doesn't mean that we'll be skipping Feedback Friday, oh no! ::grin::

We want to know - if you had a chance to get a second pet, specifically for your school, of any creature that exists in the game, what would it be?

Stay warm out there, folks, and have a wonderful weekend!
well of course i wold love a leviathan pet i think everyone in wizard101 would like a rank 8 spell pet for their school

Joseph Thunderblade Level 60 Legendary Storm Diviner
Joseph Fireflame Level 44 Master Fire Pyromancer
Joseph Legendblood Level 9 Apprentice Myth Conjurer

Defender
Feb 17, 2009
Haha, was just talking about this with my friends. And this is what we came up with:

Ice: Frost Giant
Life: Forest Lord
Fire: Fire Dragon
Storm: Triton
Myth: Medusa
Balance: Judgement
Death: Skeletal Dragon

Thomas Swiftthistle, Legendary Ice

Survivor
Nov 19, 2010
HA I have an Idea I love my mounts and I usually have two or thee on me with my griffon as the main.But how cool would it be If you had some more celestia pets like a fire shark or a Dragon pet, A Storm Manta Ray, a myth sea turtle, A snappy Lobster for Balance, an Ice Spritely Sea Horse, a Life Dream Filly, Death Black Cat and the Balance A Ancient Koi( Cause we know Myth is lacking Pets :))) HA but also get to use the pet as your mount so now you have a pet that fights and one you use as a mount, on top of it all I love that you have the pet pavilion even with all its hang ups I understand The design of a rare pet and I love it, so with the new Pet/Mounts make them able to hatch new Rare Pet hybrid Mounts :) :) Just an idea and i might add, an idea still in the works lol :) Thank you for a great game for My daughter and I to play, its the small things she will remember about her Mom When she is gone :)

Legendary Pyromancer
Destiny DragonWalker
Cancer Patient Fighting Till the END

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Fire: Fire Elf
Ice: Polar WildClaw
Storm: Eel
Death: Skeleton Warrior
Myth: Medusa
Life: Centaur
Balance: Ra

Delver
Aug 10, 2009
Well sence I'm a Fire student, I think it would be very cool if there was a
Fire Dragon pet(like the one in the spell) and it would come with a Fire Dragon spell card.

"The flame burns brighter and warmer in the dead of winter."
-Alexander Dragontamer-
Level: 28 1st School: Fire
2nd School: Balance

P.S. Professor Falmea you rock. :-)

Survivor
Feb 05, 2011
As a Storm student, I would have to say Kraken, Leviathan or Triton. (Leviathan being my first choice.)

I also like the other suggestions above for my Fire wiz - Drake and Draconian.

Community Leader
Hello Professor,
Well I have put a lot of thought into this and I also added thoughts for spells even though not needed.

Balance: I would love a protection Pox, glowing ball
If needs an spell
protection- shielding of some kind

Death: Scarecrow- Its crow flying while moving
If needs an attack
attack- crow swarm

Fire: Fire Elemental- I can see it spinning while moving
If needs an attack
attack- surrounds you in flames

Ice: A bear from grizzlehiem- like the ice boss Ragnar Strombrow
If needs an attack
attack-sword swipe

Life: Gardener mole
If needs an spell -
Digs you opp into a hole

Myth: A steam wincher
If needs an attack
attack-Same attack they use on us

Storm: Wild Kraken- like the one in Helgrind Warren
If needs an attack
attack- uses it claws and tail

Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
I would want a pet with the sprite of the sea monsters in Celestia. It could be called Sea Beast, and would give a Sea Beast card. That card would inflict 690 Storm damage and create a Darkwind global that boosts storm attack 35% for 6 pips. I would love to have a battle skill that boosts Storm attack 5% on that pet too. I think each school, not just storm, should get a pet with a Celestia or Grizzlehiem sprite, a card that inflicts damage and summons a global, and a boost to the schools main stat, health for ice, heal for life, power pips for balance, etc.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
My suggestions for a new pet for every school, taken from creatures already in the game:

Life - Dryad, Centaur, or Forest Lord

Death - Scarecrow or Dracula

Myth - Medusa or Humongofrog

Balance - Lady Judgement or Ra

Storm - Kraken, Tritan, or Leviathon

Ice - Wyrven or Ice Beetle

Fire - Phoenix or a Drake

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
Balance: Ra!
Death: Oh, Skeletal Dragon.
Life: Forest Lord :3
Myth: I'd like a Medusa pet :P
Fire: DRAKE!
Ice: Frost Giant
Storm: Leviathan! :D
Chaos: Black Hole :3 (I can dream, can't I?)

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Survivor
Aug 11, 2010
As a dedicated Grizlleheim fan I would love to have life Grendel pet. I know that most Life Wizards dream of Forest Lord, but personally I find non spell creature pets more interesting. Sheep from Moo Shu would make a great life pet too.