Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Another iPhone/iPod Touch app idea...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 25, 2009
Hey people. I have your WizardBlox app and love it, and i try to play Wizard101 daily in my laptop. The thing is, i can't take my laptop everywhere, but i can take my iPod touch. I think It would be awesome to have another app in which you could actually play Wizard101 (as long as there's an internet connection, of course). Please answer me,

Natalie DarkCaller, lvl. 27 necromancer. :D

Survivor
Nov 06, 2009
This is a great idea!! I was going to suggest this because of gardening. Since you need to garden like everyday to keep it alive, what happens if you don't have access to a computer for awhile? So, an app for iphone/ ipod touch would be awesome and a lot easier for people!

Amber Dawnbreeze, Leve 60

Explorer
Aug 18, 2010
i like it but others have said same thing and there is problems with it.
1.the space it would take to add app to ipod/iphone would be huge you would need like a 64 gig one to have that plus your other stuff.(like me, i likes my songs :P )
2.the game would lag like no other.
3.the controls would be weird if not impossible.
now the gardening thing i would say it COULD happen but not like your IN the game gardening, its just like you have your plants and you touch what spell to use and it does that to them and it accesses your account and does whatever you did to them(by access your account it would be fully made by KI, so nobody would/could hack accounts and stuff)

Survivor
Dec 25, 2009
Yeah steve, you're kinda right. Bu the gardening thing would be good too!