Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tell us who is your Favorite Professor

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 01, 2010
Who is your favorite Professor and why?
Do you have any questions for your Favorite Professor?

Edit:I meant to post this in the commons, can you please either remove this post or move it there. Thanks.

Defender
Dec 01, 2010
Defender
May 25, 2009
Mine is Moolinda Wu, because she's from Mooshu, my favorite world, she's nice to us and doesn't make us do her laundry (looks at Cyrus Drake), and, she's my teacher :D

Anthony Ghosthunter, Legendary Theurgist

Explorer
Dec 05, 2010
Here is what I think about all of the professors.

Halston Balestrom: He is very nice and energetic. If you guessed that I was in the School of Storm, you are correct.

Dalia Falmea: She is also nice, and I really like her voice even though it's so slow.

Moolinda Wu: She is also very nice, but I wish she wasn't so calm.

Lydia Greyrose: Very nice, but she doesn't have a single spark of energy.

Cyrus Drake: He's so mean, but I heard that he gets nicer once you defeat Malistaire.

Malorn Ashthorn: I know he isn't really a professor, but I still think he's a snob, just like Duncan Grimwater.

If these professors were had been real, Professor Cyrus Drake would have punished me faster than you could say "Myth". Luckily, he isn't real. I'm really glad about that, aren't you?

Explorer
Apr 17, 2010
Lydia Greyrose is my favorite teacher!!! Cause she is my teacher and she is soooo cool, I love all the blue in her classroom and on her outfit!! :D :D :DAlexandria
Ice lvl 49

Defender
Dec 04, 2010
Professor Alhazred. He seems pretty cool with his accent, old age, etc. It makes him seem like a Sorcerer's Mentor.

Survivor
Jan 20, 2010
my favorite teacher is Halston Balestrom because he is the storm teacher(the best school) and he is the nicest teacher.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2010
Mine is Alhazared. Balance rules all!!!

Hunter Owlheart
lvl 28 sorcerer

Survivor
Jan 21, 2010
I would have to say professor balestrom because he gives me storm spells lol

Survivor
Dec 15, 2010
well really its surprising but my favorite is...

Malistare

no offense to any life wizards..

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
I think this has been posted before, but I don't mind telling you who my favorite professor is again.

It's Prof Cyrus Drake. I just love his sarcasim (ex sp). I never knew what he would say next and it always made me laugh. It was sad to hear that that didn't happen with the level 58 spell. I know many people don't care for him much, but I just loved it. Plus you have to remember he was also training you to fight one of the strongest and most powerful wizards in WC. He had to be tough to make sure you could survive and win of course.
I hope he keeps is same old grumpy self when the next world comes out. I missed it when CL came.